Good Guy GotBoas (C.J. Pantino and Jesse Tolley) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Mitch Ownbey
GotBoas (C.J. Pantino and Jesse Tolley)

I have to say, these guys are as honest as they come. C.J. made me an incredible deal on a pair of boas and gave me every detail of information that he possibly could have. He procautioned me multiple times about every little time one of these snakes has ever shown aggression to ensure I knew exaclty what each of their temperaments were.
Jesse helped work out shipping so that I could get these gorgeous boas here and is always a great help. He called me several times before I purchased and after my money had cleared (as did C.J.)
Both have ALWAYS had excellent communication and shown great loyalty when you work with them. Very honest and hard working guys
Its been a few weeks and C.J. has still been checking in on them and asking me how everything is going. He's been telling me what worked for him last season with temperature settings, feeding (when and what size), introduction timing, and absolutely any detail possible.
I am happy to have these gorgeous animals in my collection and can't wait to see what they can produce.
Thank you C.J and Jesse of GotBoas.com
CHECK THEM OUT!!!

Old 01-25-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
boanation
I just now saw this. Thanks a lot man. Glad to do business with you again. How is the coupling doing?

Old 09-21-2016, 12:15 PM   #3
ShawneeAlice
I received an absolutely gorgeous male boa today from CJ "GotBoas." He was lovely to work with, obviously cares so much for his snakes, and knew everything there was to know about the particular snake I was buying. The snake arrived packaged perfectly, and was alive, well, and super sweet. Thanks so much CJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!