Good Guy Joe Switalski - JS Reptiles & Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2017, 04:12 PM   #1
filenamex5100
Joe Switalski - JS Reptiles & Exotics

completed a purchase from Joe Switalski (from Florida) today. Upon delivery of a very nice CB Emerald Tree Boa I observed a well packed, new styro box, heat pack properly placed and a beautiful snake. communication was good, shipping was fast and on time. From my first contact with Joe to the time I was putting the ETB in her enclosure was only about 40 hours total. that's lightning speed.
based on my experience, I would recommend Joe to anyone interested in his stock. thanks Joe. I appreciate it.

Rowdy Kent
Fort Worth, TX.

Old 01-24-2017, 04:39 PM   #2
VinnyButch
Thumbs up Joe Switalski

Joe's the man. I've bought about a dozen high end reptiles from Joe over the past two years.
Every time, I've had the same experience.
Great communication, fast shipping, great packing, and a first rate animal.
Joe's got my business as long as he wants it.

Vinny

Old 01-24-2017, 05:48 PM   #3
iamjcal
I agree. The monitors and etbs that I have purchased have always been top notch. Will definitely buy more from him in the future

Old 01-26-2017, 09:51 AM   #4
Mike Schultz
Bought several animals from Joe and sent him a few as well. Smooth transactions every time on both sides, healthy animals, packed well and shipped promptly.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:15 PM   #5
filenamex5100
received another purchase from joe today. both snakes are perfectly healthy. shipping time was spot on, packaging was top shelf, and communication was flawless. another very smooth transaction and for that, I thank joe switalski.

Old 10-24-2018, 09:28 AM   #6
Mattroe
Does any one now how to get ahold of this Joe guy I'mlooking for a baby Amazon basin and he is the guy to talk to from what I hear

Old 10-24-2018, 09:33 AM   #7
filenamex5100
Joe said to contact him on facebook messenger

Old 11-13-2018, 03:00 PM   #8
215 hots
I purchase reptiles from Joe all the time. Always top notch gorgeous animals that are always feeding.some of the most beautiful specimens you will find. Definitely a good guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!