Good Guy Good guy Ty Park - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2018, 07:47 PM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
If I had a child who was in a coma, I would certainly be too consumed to purchase expensive iguanas. Just sayin'.
I agree.
I think Keven really struggled with the truth in this thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=keven

Whenever he got backed against the wall he skillfully created drama designed to have people feeling sorry for him. That because we questioned him he was going to have to start killing off his own animals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
So at this point you have probably crushed my ability to sell anything on here and having so many rescues that no one wants I will have to start uthenizing them .
It is possible that some of what he says has some truth. But I think he himself earned the doubt that others might have.

Old 06-07-2018, 07:55 PM   #22
Keven2
He was out of a coma and home read what I wrote. Keep up the drama!!!! Alot of you can't survive without it.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:01 PM   #23
Keven2
I've not read any thread on Ty Park until today! This isn't about anything but my experience. I saw the thread today cause someone posted one after this. I have no opinion on it. I wasn't there so I don't judge. Really I don't care. This was me holding my reptiles giving the person credit for me having them. Nothing more nothing less!

Old 06-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #24
Keven2
Lucille you kill me what are you on the fauna pay roll does it make you feel good to be in every bio. You must get off on trying to make people feel bad! Say whatever you want your opinion means nothing to me! It's very sad that fauna bios is your life!

Old 06-07-2018, 08:08 PM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille you kill me what are you on the fauna pay roll does it make you feel good to be in every bio. You must get off on trying to make people feel bad! Say whatever you want your opinion means nothing to me! It's very sad that fauna bios is your life!
I understand you want to deflect attention from yourself and personal attacks are the way you do that. But my quote above was really something you said, you cannot run away from your threat to kill off your animals.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:10 PM   #26
Akiranar
Quote:
He was out of a coma and home read what I wrote. Keep up the drama!!!! Alot of you can't survive without it.
Dude, you made a post about a person who is defaming a woman and doing what he can to pretty much bankrupt her because of pride. And you've been caught with not telling the truth... and you're accusing people of living off drama? The second someone says anything that isn't glowing of you, you have a fit.

Some things you say doesn't add up to a lot of us. You live near Ty, but paid for shipping, your son just came out of a coma, but you paid for a new, very expensive animal. Yeah, people are going to question it.

In example, I'm having extreme money issues and the last thing on my mind is paying for an animal that would cost me, hell even 50 bucks. I'm actually in over my head with animal care and money issues and might have to rehome, as much as I don't want to. But that's life at times.

I'm glad you had a good interaction with Ty. It doesn't erase the crap he's pulling against Michelle, or how he's treated the web site.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #27
Akiranar
Quote:
I've not read any thread on Ty Park until today! This isn't about anything but my experience. I saw the thread today cause someone posted one after this. I have no opinion on it. I wasn't there so I don't judge. Really I don't care. This was me holding my reptiles giving the person credit for me having them. Nothing more nothing less!
I have an idea Keven. How about you read the thread, look at the facts, and see how Ty is pretty much ruining a woman's life, along with people who worship him and are okay with the illegal crap he's doing?

Or, you can just show your true colors and continue to show people you are not someone they should deal with.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:24 PM   #28
MikeCurtin
I actually defended Keven against what I thought was unwarranted scrutiny in other threads. However, this review just seems a little off. I could be wrong, but my gut says there are likely some hidden motives.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:38 PM   #29
Ed Clark
Quote:
Keven you are way off base here talking to a well respected long time Fauna member as you do. you yourself seem to be showing up in BOI threads in not such a good way,people criticize you for mistakes then you go off like a child pouting and stomping your feet.

If you would listen to some of the criticism you might learn something.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
It's very sad that fauna bios is your life!
Sad for you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!