Good Guy Bill Rubin, Thunderpaws Ball Pythons, GREAT!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
power lineman
Thumbs up Bill Rubin, Thunderpaws Ball Pythons, GREAT!!!

I just made my 1st online Ball Python purchase from Bill Rubin. I was pretty nervous about it at 1st, always worried about the low life scammers we see on the news everyday, then after talking on the phone and e mailing back and forth with Bill, it worked out GREAT! Bill was very informative and assured me of what I was getting and when I was getting it. It arrived right on time, alive and healthy, and was just as awesome as he had described. I would recommend Bill to anyone wanting to purchase a Ball Python. Thanks again Bill.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
ThunderPaws
Thanks for the nice comments Dan. It was a pleasure working with you.

Regards,
Bill Rubin

Old 06-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
DGreen
I recently sold a snake to Bill, the transaction was as smooth as could be!

Dave

Old 06-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
abbie7498
How do you define integrity? I define it as doing the right thing at the right time for the right reason. In short Bill Rubin. This guy is top notch! Wouldn't ship the pied male because it wasn't safe, temperature wise, and even refunded my money because the weather at my place wouldn't cooperate for a couple of weeks. Ended up having a couple day cool snap in KS, and he bent over backwards to take my money again and ship the snake to me in a seamless transaction. Snake arrived better than described. Thanks Bill! It was a true pleasure working with you. Feel free to send me an available list from time to time. I'd love to buy from you again.

Dustin
Kansas

Old 06-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
ThunderPaws
Dustin,

I am so glad you like him. He is a great snake. And when he sheds you will not believe how beautiful the white is on him. Please stay in touch.

Regards,
Bill Rubin

Old 06-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
L.A.Snakes/Griff
I have been in the business for some time now, and I strongly believe in good customer service. Bill this transaction was smooth and professional with no kinks. You are on my list of those whom I repect and will surely do more business with. Oh and by the way that Spider Het Albino is SWEET! Thanks again

L.A.Snakes, Inc. / Griff lasnakes@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!