Inquiry Rats N Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
ForkedTung
Rats N Snakes

Rats N Snakes:
They have some ads on Kingsnake. I couldn't find any other information other than they're name. A BOI search didn't turn up anything either ( the co. name gets hits on just about everything)

Old 01-15-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
joepythons
everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Rats N Snakes:
They have some ads on Kingsnake. I couldn't find any other information other than they're name. A BOI search didn't turn up anything either ( the co. name gets hits on just about everything)
Yea the search does hit everything and then some lol.Its weird they have been around since 2002 and nothing pops up here .Good luck

Old 03-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #3
smilin-buddha
Did you end up getting the snakes

Old 03-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
ForkedTung
No, I didn't buy the geckos I saw they had advertised. I'm leery of buying from companies that don't have an owners name listed and that apparently don't have much of a history. It certainly doesn't make them a bad guy, just not a chance I want to take.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
ljancasz
I'm going to buy a Russian tortoise from them, will let ya know how she comes in. Did some search also with not a lot of history. They were very responsive to all my emails and questions though, LOL...because I had a lot. Thanks Guys, Lori

Old 05-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
JeffX
I was going to order a Fire Salamander from them, but I couldn't find any information on them, plus their shipping seemed to be a bit steep. Please let us know how it went though.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
texasrock
I bought a 2010 "normal" BCI from them. He definately was not "normal" in any sense of the word. Reduced patter, nice contrasted tail markings, truly a beautiful animal. To top if off, he is by far the more gentle of my collection. Yes, he is still a neo, but he is very much a "people" friendly animal. I would buy from them again. The communication was outstanding, they even called to make sure he arrived safe and sound.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #8
ljancasz
Hey guys, the tortoise arrived GREAT! They were prompt and courteous and she was exactly what they represented. I would definitely reccommend RATS N SNAKES. I give this company a THUMBS UP!

Thanks, Lori

Old 06-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #9
Selenasaberwind
Rats 'n Snakes just opened a new store in Byron, Ga. The owner's name is Paul and a roommate of mine has known him for a long time and she highly recommends him. My roommate used to be very active in the herp community, so I fully trust her judgement. I fully intend to drive the 2hrs sometime soon to come down and see their store. It looks pretty awesome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!