Bad Guy tom clarke seller of sick dragons. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #71
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I only see it as a bashing if it's uncalled for. If someone "chooses" to be dishonest, then they accept all that comes with that choice.

"For every action, there is an equal, yet opposite, reaction"

Fundamental principle of life.
lol...I couldnt think of what to say at that time to describe how he cant even open his mouth without getting virtual slaps online..It is sad though..It is sad that people act like this guy,and I dont think anyone could imagine more them ONE Ed Clark on here...If I ever breed,I would want people to see me and be like "oh yeah,thats a good guy"...But Ed,when people see you and your "ladyfriend" they just say "oooooohhhhhh,those two,yeah lets go to other tables"...Ed's for sale threads are always locked,along with someone else's (guess who)...I guess his actions are gonna cause reactions for years..I dont think its that hard to not be crazy or be a decent person...Give it a shot Ed..I doubt it will help though,cause I think you already left your bad mark on this cummunity..

Old 04-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #72
Otter_23
I personally believe that Ed enjoys masochism. The way he conducts business and himself I have begun to believe he relishes the humiliation he inflicts upon himself.

Ed you expect us to believe that you labeled a dead dragon stuck it in your freezer and a year later walah you found it again? I also find it interesting you take your picture of the dragon in question on it's back. I don't know maybe you do suffer from some mental deficiency but to assume we all do as well is called transference.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #73
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
lol...I couldnt think of what to say at that time to describe how he cant even open his mouth without getting virtual slaps online..It is sad though..It is sad that people act like this guy,and I dont think anyone could imagine more them ONE Ed Clark on here...If I ever breed,I would want people to see me and be like "oh yeah,thats a good guy"...But Ed,when people see you and your "ladyfriend" they just say "oooooohhhhhh,those two,yeah lets go to other tables"...Ed's for sale threads are always locked,along with someone else's (guess who)...I guess his actions are gonna cause reactions for years..I dont think its that hard to not be crazy or be a decent person...Give it a shot Ed..I doubt it will help though,cause I think you already left your bad mark on this cummunity..
NO there isnt a exact ed clark junior or fauna, we just call her nicole norton.
Get straighten up and act like a good business person? Lmao your loony toones man! . Were talking ABOUT ed clark. He will ALWAYS be crooked.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #74
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
NO there isnt a exact ed clark junior or fauna, we just call her nicole norton.
Get straighten up and act like a good business person? Lmao your loony toones man! . Were talking ABOUT ed clark. He will ALWAYS be crooked.
Yeah..I agree...I dont think he will ever change..But somthing has got to finally sink into his head and someone else's so they can stop screwing people..I dont get how they think the way they do,and act like they dont know what people are talking about...

Old 04-20-2010, 06:11 PM   #75
crotalusadamanteus
Ed, quit with the hit and run games. You posted a picture, and made some claims. You also KNOW the rules. SO POST YOUR PROOF.

Did you take that picture before you froze the little guy and that's why there ain't any freezer burns? At least that would make some sense.

Just coming and dropping bombs, then disappearing sure don't make you look any better. Put something on the table.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #76
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Ed, quit with the hit and run games. You posted a picture, and made some claims. You also KNOW the rules. SO POST YOUR PROOF.

Did you take that picture before you froze the little guy and that's why there ain't any freezer burns? At least that would make some sense.

Just coming and dropping bombs, then disappearing sure don't make you look any better. Put something on the table.
He figures blitzkrieg worked in WW2, why won't it work here?

Old 04-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #77
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
He figures blitzkrieg worked in WW2, why won't it work here?
The only difference is his blitzkrieg has done no damage..Its just been a blitzfail lol...Ed's tactic is to fight like a veitnamese tunnel rat..He never defends himself,or shows his face unless he wants to start trouble..Then he pops up,does a pray and spray,and goes back into his tunnel..I mean come on Ed..You sink yourself everytime you open your mouth...Tom did nothing to you..I dont get how you and your old lady can do what you do and not expect people to complain,then when someone dosn't give you more free animals when supposedly some animals died,you come here and cry about it..You showed no proof,and because of your backround,you word here is useless...You think people owe you cause alot of people know your name...Like people should be nice to you cause of who you are and should be grateful to have you in company..Yes,alot of people know your name Ed,and they follow it with a two thumbs down...

Old 04-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #78
SERPENTS DEN
Anyone that knows Ed certainly doesn't look up to him rather they look down at him.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #79
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Anyone that knows Ed certainly doesn't look up to him rather they look down at him.
The thing that is ashamed is that there is no shortage of Newbs to this hobby that know nothing about what Ed Clark really is and since he is smart enough to lock all of his sale ads its hard for anyong to learn when they are new.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #80
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
The thing that is ashamed is that there is no shortage of Newbs to this hobby that know nothing about what Ed Clark really is and since he is smart enough to lock all of his sale ads its hard for anyong to learn when they are new.
Also unfortunate that a beautiful photograph will suck a lot of people in. A picture is worth a 1000 words, they say...but sometimes they're the wrong words.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
tom clarke