Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #401
lanceheads
Since this thread is already off track, I just noticed the tat that LauraB has on her avatar
Isn't that spelled wrong?

Randal Berry

Old 05-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #402
LauraB
Yep. The tat is spelled wrong, hence "hard coer". Humor.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #403
repsrul
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I just pulled these pictures of the Disk I had them saved to I took them as proof to the damaged tanks I was sold and not told of them being so banged up. I put over $250 in repairs into them including plexy glass, non toxic sealers, new plastic sliders, and new wiring as every single tank had non functional wiring 3 of the 4 tanks wires where cooked to the point the wire covering was come off in chunks.

Oh Ed don't forget to tell them how you told me you almost didn't pick them up due to how bad they where and if you remember my Grandfather and Steve where there to help get them out of your truck you told them what you told me "They are in bad shape and will need a lot of work"
I usually don't post that much here, but when I did a search on my name and this came up...

First off the enclosures I sold to her where being used by me. They are made out of melamine, the fronts were glass and had a basking light on one side with a 3' fixture for the UVB bulb.

When I posted my dragon collection for sale Nicole contacted me about the enclosures and I told her as soon as the dragons had been sold they are hers. She offered to post an ad on another forum and not one dragon was sold from that forum posting. I took $50 off the price we had agree to because she took her time out and posted the ad. I had a few people pick up some of the dragons and they offered me more money then I was getting from her. I told them someone else had already inquired about them. I could have been a and just sell them right then and there and tell her I changed my mind. But that is not me.

Now for the day Ed came to pick up the enclosures. He came to my house on a Tuesday. I had already brought the enclosures outside in the drive way. He arrived in a full sized pick-up and had stuff in the back of the truck. All I did was help him put the enclosures on the tail gate and he pushed them into the cab. The front of the enclosures had the iron on melamine trim and that stuff breaks very easily. There where pieces coming off as he push it into cab. The last enclosure would not fit into the truck so, Ed said lets just place it on the tailgate and tie it down. He had a spare tire and just threw it on top of the enclosures in the cab. When that tire hit the back of the enclosures bowed. I had hard board on the back of them and that stuff is not meant to hold any weight.

I wrapped up each piece of glass individually with news paper and then wrapped them all together. I did mention to her that so couple of the pieces had the corners chipped from sliding back and forth in the track. I replaced the glass if the chip was to bad. Panels of glass do not cost that much. I did not used plexi glass because I use sand as a substrate and it would stick to the plexi and scratches very easily. I placed the glass on the passengers side of the truck. Why would I package up all broken pieces of glass?

I also gave her multiple new basking and uvb bulbs. I gave her all the tiles I had from when I switched from sand to tile. Also calcium, dragon food pretty much everything I had left. I gave her this stuff. I could have sold the rest of the supplies.

The bottom of one or two of the enclosures did have the white finish of the melamine missing. This was only where the basking light was placed. This was caused from the heat of the basking light. The damaged area was about 6"x6". It did not effect the enclosure at all. What ever substrate is used will cover it.

The wiring was fine when I had them.

Like I said he picked them up on a Tuesday and she did not receive them until that Sunday. He mentioned to me that he would leave everything in his truck until he gets to her. Anything could have happened to glass while driving around for all that time. Don't forget about the way the enclosures where jammed packed into the back of the truck. With a tire sitting on top of the enclosures. He lives in South Jersey I am in North Jersey about 2 hours away. He lives hours from her plus all of the driving he did during the time they where in his truck.

When I had the enclosures. I had a picture background in all of the enclosures and removed them to clean. The enclosures where built by me and used by me. They where in use for quite a few years. When she e-mailed me about the issues there was no talking to her she was very rude. I tried to call her but no answer. She was demanding money back because it was going to cost so much money for new glass and other stuff for the enclosures. I did give her some money back on top of the $50 I took off and the free supplies. I did this just to be done with it.

Sorry for the long drawn out story but I am that my name was brought up in this thread. I was not able to see the pictures posted in this thread nor do I want to. I don't understand why it was brought up here and my name is mixed in with these two? I did what I felt was right and issued her the refund. She first wanted half or something like that and I wound up giving her $50, I believe. I thought that was the last time I would have to deal with her. I have never had any issue with any other "customer". This was the first and has since been the last.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #404
dragonluver83
Jason,
Dont get to upset. these are the two biggest con-artist in the dragon industry. These two worked together sending pics of sick and dead dragons back and fourth so Ed could use those pics to try and ruin my rep.

As far as these two waste of spaces go, i remember they had this big fallin out and they hated each other, But on kingsnake. ed is selling 6 inch babies and advertising one of nicoles dragons in his ad as the mother. If the baby is 6 inches, it means its 4-5 weeks old. which means ed and nicole are still talking, still doing business together, and probly still ripping people off. They probly split off from each other because Nicole couldnt sell her animals being attached to ed's name. So now there trying to play us. ED and or NICOLE you two are NOT intelligent enough to fool the public!

Also mr clark MR Killer dragonz.... (LMFAO) Where's are all these killer dragons you have been producing?Last year you were over loaded with nice dragons.(your welcome for that) You know the trans leathers hypo leathers nice bright leathers??? I see your ads and there all normals or some hypo's (produced by nicole) but where is your high end babies??? Since we know you were not breeding these animals i guess your supplier got tired of your crap... i hope my word didnt make him change his feelings towards selling to you.......

Old 07-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #405
AndreaH
I just wanted to say I saw the same adds on Kingsnake that Tom is referring too and I looked up the genetics of what Ed is selling. They are Nicoles dragons, so they are once again dealing with each other.

Old 07-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #406
Iraqvet
Great........I hope the world will do us a favor and just have a tornado come blow them off to the land of Oz...

Old 07-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #407
Michael Brown
I noticed the same thread. They are definantly working together again without a doubt

Old 07-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #408
dragonluver83
Well i seen it and i though i would make people aware of this. especially since the big blow out war on the b.o.i. that they had. With eds animals not selling on the web for months and people telling nicole to get away from ed. it was just another though up skeem to try and make a dollar. I am glad others noticed it too.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #409
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
No ED, this is the link the proves other wise. The truth came out here didnt!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 08:52 AM   #410
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
No ED, this is the link the proves other wise. The truth came out here didnt!!!

Ed must be a glutton for humiliation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!