Good Guy Ed Clark - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #41
lovin2act
I know I am in the minority here but Ed is one of my 2 trader ratings that I have from a transaction I had with him back around 05-22-2009. I purchased a white sided rat snake from him and the whole process really was clean and smooth. I had no inkling of all the drama that surrounded him and thankfully none of that came up in my encounter with him. So for me he was definitely a good guy at that time. I was still pretty new back then so I wasn't all that fauna savvy quite yet to know of all the negative transactions he had piled up. But very thankfully, all went very well with my purchase from him.

Markus Lee

Old 05-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #42
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggerdog View Post
I see where you are coming from, I just dont believe much that is put into forums because there is always so much disinformation mixed in with everything else and I make my own decisions about a person based off of my personal experience with them. Like I said before I am just posting from my own experience with him.
If you fail to learn from history... you're doomed to repeat it.

Old 05-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #43
dragonluver83
I dealt with ed on multiple transaction, many many dragons probably in the hundred(s) area. (i will kick myself later for this). I liked dealing with ed for a short time. He was easy to work with he would come an see me in person. hand pick his animals, pay me then roll out. No problems.

Then he started taking a loan on the animals because of how many he was getting. Thats when the problems started. He would slack on the "time of payment". And in some cases it didnt bother me. I could see what he was and wasnt selling. So i knew if he had my money or not. Then when it took him MONTHS to pay me back I stopped dealing with him... That was that, there was hard feelings on his end but I didnt think he was talking all the crap he was behind my back.

That later followed with nicole saying Sheena's dragon would color up. An ed attacked sheena about jumping the gun and I spoke up about how the dragon wasnt going to color up. Thats when it hit the fan between me and ed.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...n+gale+dragons

This link will explain the incident with sjsexotic's (Sheena)

He e-mailed me over his "suspension" on fauna. Saying to call him. I did.

He exclaimed to me how he doesnt want to fight with me, everything that he said or posted about the animals is what nicole told him. He himself didnt have any problems. He said when he got back on fauna he would fix what he wronged with me and then life would go on. He also goes to say maybe one day we can even work with each other again. I told him fix my g.g. cert. I wasnt worried about his bogus bad guy thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=165328
An if you check my g.g. cert. he is still on there right next to his girlfriend. Claiming Im a bad guy.

My point is ed can be a good guy, and easy to deal with. He can also have/do good transaction with others. BUT when things dont go ed's way. Ed shows himself. He harbors a very dark person on the inside, an when it shows you know it.

That and he lies in ALOT of his post.

But now, I guess since he got suspended for a year he learned not to sell unhealthy animals and not to lie.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:29 AM   #44
kkreptiles
Maybe a bit late and I'm not sure if it was already mentioned or not (Only skimmed through this thread), but why is it that the 3 people who say he's a "good guy", their only posts to their names are in this thread??
Its been almost a month since this thread and they still haven't posted anywhere else onsite? That adds on to the fishiness IMO.

Anyway, I had a thread up for sale for my crested gecko and garg collection and he posted, being interested in what I had. I had gotten a PM from a member warning me about this guy.

I'm sorry but to you 3 who posted as a good guy, whether those posts are true or not, I completely disagree with you that he's a "good guy".
IMO, just cause you MAY have had ONE GOOD transaction with him, does not make him a good guy. 3 posts bout him being good out of how many that he's a "bad guy"???
Do the math people, and the research. I've only read this and one other thread on him and already I'm convinced he's a bad guy and will not deal with him.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:00 AM   #45
SERPENTS DEN
Ed sure is tagged in a lot of bad guy threads. It is kinda weird that these one time posters create a good guy thread for Ed and disapear.

Potential customers should read through some of these threads especially if they don't have mony to throw away.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=1726094

Old 06-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #46
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Ed sure is tagged in a lot of bad guy threads. It is kinda weird that these one time posters create a good guy thread for Ed and disapear.

Potential customers should read through some of these threads especially if they don't have mony to throw away.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=1726094
Im sick of the b.s. bumps and the harassment that im receiving from ed. leaving bad karma is whatever, pretty sure it wont put a dent in my karma. BUT now the guy is cursing at me in the neg karma. How much more can he get away with?

Really un-professional, just shows he hasnt changed.
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2011, 07:08 PM   #47
crotalusadamanteus
He'll get his. He ain't smart enough to hide it for ever.

I'm sure his little neg didn't effect you any. Probably barely enough to make it red. LOL

Old 06-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #48
hhmoore
Thomas - with all the negative karma that you've left for Ed since he returned, you're really whining about him giving you some in return?? Grow the up.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #49
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Im sick of the b.s. bumps and the harassment that im receiving from ed. leaving bad karma is whatever, pretty sure it wont put a dent in my karma. BUT now the guy is cursing at me in the neg karma. How much more can he get away with?

Really un-professional, just shows he hasnt changed.
Hmmmm... you are crying about 1 karma hit. you and your wolf pack buddies have hit my karma(bad) 13 times recently. all the bad karma has come from members of the wolf pack.why be so concerned about little green and red boxes?

You have had a long time to replace the sick dragons you stuck me with. how about it Tom it's time to make this right.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #50
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Hmmmm... you are crying about 1 karma hit. you and your wolf pack buddies have hit my karma(bad) 13 times recently. all the bad karma has come from members of the wolf pack.why be so concerned about little green and red boxes?

You have had a long time to replace the sick dragons you stuck me with. how about it Tom it's time to make this right.
How about Proof of the dragons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!