Kevin McClurley @ NERD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2002, 12:26 PM   #1
Brian Oakley
Well, I don't suppose I expected anything other than great, but Kevin has topped it this time.  His services were wonderful.  Mailed a money order overnight to him last week, said he would ship Monday for Tues and that is how it all turned out.
THis is my first time buying from Kevin.  I know he produces quality animals, but these retics are something else.
I purchased a pair of the "Granite" retics from him.  After MANY days contimplating the whole project before even calling him, I decided to take a go at it.
For those of you that have not seen pics, you are missing out.  For those of you who do not have them, you are missing out even more!
Just wanted to put up a GOOD GUY post since they are hard to come by at times.  Kevin, Bill, and Kara were a great help and Kevin answered ALL my questions, even some more than once.  
Kevin, it was a pleasure!
Brian Oakley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!