Info sabrinas reptile kingdom - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
sabrinas reptile kingdom

so a new herp shop opened up here in rhode island called sabrinas reptile kingdom. i went in to see what it was all about and look around. as soon as i walked in i was greeted by the store mascot (a sulcata tortoise) who was happily walking about. i said hi to the owners who also greeted me with a smile. i looked around trying to see how the health and care was. as i looked over the many herps they carry i found it to be amazing! all the tanks were clean and no dead animals like other local shops. all the tanks were at the right temps and the shop was nice and warm as well. just as i thought that it was to true to be i started to speak with the owners and there sons (who also work there) and found it to be a slice of heaven!! the owners are great people with plenty of know how to boot. i since found myself going just to shoot the breeze. i have made several sales and trades with them and always got a great price!!! they make you feel like they are happy to do anything for you.which is nice when your use to feeling like you should feel grateful for buying from me attitude you can get from larger breeders! with there no pressure sales and friendly service i have to give them two thumbs up!!!! i hope to help them get there animals here on fauna for all to injoy and thought i would let everyone know about them as well. they do go to local show in the new england area and are on face book as well as kingsnake. but as we all know this is the place to be. i hope everone gets the chance to deal with them and hope that this helps if you have any doubt!

thanks all,
BRUCE ANGELINI

Old 12-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
ctmboas
thanks bruce were glad you enjoy the store thank you

Old 12-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
Matt0925
I agree. I have been to the store a few times, plus saw them at a local show a few months ago. They have many great looking animals. I also like how after 10 feeders purchased you get one free. Every little bit helps.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:39 AM   #4
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt0925 View Post
I agree. I have been to the store a few times, plus saw them at a local show a few months ago. They have many great looking animals. I also like how after 10 feeders purchased you get one free. Every little bit helps.
i love the feeder card too! they are great people and fun to talk with.

Old 02-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
SpencerCurtis
Sabrinas Reptile Kingdom

I havent had the chance to make it over there but I spoke with a one of the sons. I am def going to go do business there. The guy was a book of knowledge and very friendly. I am extremely happy to have found someone as passionate about ball pythons and other herps. I would recommend anyone there but again I havent been in person. Thanks for the post because I now have the reassurance I needed after dealing with the local pet store Regal Reptiles a.k.a ri house of reptiles thats owned by the same dude lol.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
FelixatRI
definitely must agree with all the post here ! defintely clean place , no smells < & NO DEAD ANIMALS> as far as the other local place ... well we all know truth !!
i have bought a few snakes from them xtremely healthy & i also spent a bit of time talking also ! lol sabrinas should be your ONLY source for healthy animals & owners who care in RI !!

Old 04-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
acchmedikllyou
I also deal with them and they have taught me everything I know about my snakes they are the best

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!