Inquiry what's up with reptileauctions.com? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_luv_the_webslave View Post
big thanks to all for staying on topic and keeping the conversation constructive. i must have missed where the topic was about me, my username, email address or putting "suck it" in the place where i heard about fauna.
Get real, sugar. If you were actually looking for info and had not put in all that ridiculous stuff, you would have gotten more of a serious answer.

If you want to talk business, then don't clothe your post like you were some clown.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:48 PM   #12
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Get real, sugar. If you were actually looking for info and had not put in all that ridiculous stuff, you would have gotten more of a serious answer.

If you want to talk business, then don't clothe your post like you were some clown.
But those big floppy shoes are soooo cute!

Old 04-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #13
joepythons
proof

Quote:
big thanks to all (except joepythons) for staying on topic and keeping the conversation constructive. i must have missed where the topic was about me, my username, email address or putting "suck it" in the place where i heard about fauna. this site appears to be nothing more then a clique-y, gossip, reptile centered version of myspace where the moderators even encourage personal attacks and off-topic conversation.

my goal with this post was to try and see if anyone was having similar experiences with reptileauctions. i wanted to see if anyone was able to reach the site administrator. retpileauctions is the only reptile auction site out there (that i know of) and i've enjoyed using it until recently when technica issues on the site have been preventing usernames from showing when someone submits a bid.

was hoping for some productive insight from the reptile community. obviously this isn't the place for productive insight.

larry krystowiak
So i am guessing since you like reptile auction you must be one of the ignorant nigerians.I say this because if you had 1 brain cell in your head you would have chosen a REAL user name here.I say ban this clown because he is not worth wasting the web site space on.

Old 04-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
So i am guessing since you like reptile auction you must be one of the ignorant nigerians.I say this because if you had 1 brain cell in your head you would have chosen a REAL user name here.I say ban this clown because he is not worth wasting the web site space on.
Better: Instead of banning him, throw him in the cell with Bubba- fix it so his only access to this site is the Hell forum.

Old 04-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
big thanks to all (except joepythons) for staying on topic and keeping the conversation constructive. i must have missed where the topic was about me, my username, email address or putting "suck it" in the place where i heard about fauna. this site appears to be nothing more then a clique-y, gossip, reptile centered version of myspace where the moderators even encourage personal attacks and off-topic conversation.

my goal with this post was to try and see if anyone was having similar experiences with reptileauctions. i wanted to see if anyone was able to reach the site administrator. retpileauctions is the only reptile auction site out there (that i know of) and i've enjoyed using it until recently when technica issues on the site have been preventing usernames from showing when someone submits a bid.

was hoping for some productive insight from the reptile community. obviously this isn't the place for productive insight.

larry krystowiak
Then hit the road, "Larry", and I do hope you can recover from your unrequited love here... Sorry, but you just aren't my type....

Old 04-05-2009, 04:09 PM   #16
joepythons
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Better: Instead of banning him, throw him in the cell with Bubba- fix it so his only access to this site is the Hell forum.
I bet he/she/it would love every minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Then hit the road, "Larry", and I do hope you can recover from your unrequited love here... Sorry, but you just aren't my type....
Aww cmon you have not even seen him/her/it

Old 04-06-2009, 01:34 AM   #17
dandddragons
The "real" Larry Kristowiak is a former NBA player and coach. He played and coached in Milwaukee. Doug Martin

Old 04-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #18
ForkedTung
Aw C'mon Rich, give him a break... the guys in love...you could at least give'em a big Huggy Pooh on his way out the door...hilarious, just hilarious...rofl...

Old 04-06-2009, 02:05 AM   #19
Tiger Lilly
Would this be more work by the young Mr. Costello? Sounds like his m.o...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!