Bad Guy Bill Cagle ripped me off! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #21
dragonluver83
You say Bill Cagle. some ppl use to cal him D.J. Cagle? if so i dealt with him a year ago and have his e-mail if it is the same person i can post his e-mail addy for you

Old 05-28-2010, 06:36 AM   #22
Firebill
His name was on the vender list at the Raleigh show earlier this month. I had a table there, and one of the other vendors came over and talked to me and he said he came from Tennessee. He had these really nice Hypos called them the Ferrari line. I don't know if it was him, as i don't know Bill Cagle, never met him and don't know what he looks like. If you check Gila Productions, Raleigh show May 1 & 2 it shows Cagle Reptiles out of Tennessee, lists him as the only vendor out of Tennessee besides glasscages.com

Old 05-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #23
JCCS
Hi Bill and everyone interested, my name is Chris Canada-Smith and I had the Ferrari line hypo at the Raleigh show. I am in no way Bill Cagle or do I have anything to do with Bill Cagle. Whoever said that had no idea what they were talking about. I have heard some things about Bill that would make me never get close to one of Bill's animals, lol. That line of boas is one I have been working on for a while now and they have nothing to do with Cagle either. Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Thanks, Chris

Old 05-29-2010, 08:16 AM   #24
omni
I feel forya, getting taken has to hurt...Hope this can be of help to try track him down:
there's a website I think belongs to him, not sure when was last updated-
http://www.freewebs.com/billcaglereptiles/
There's contact info and I'd also look at pics of his available/sold boas to see if any are yours.
No shows listed to attend past July 19, 2008, so it probably is an out-of-date site.
Best of luck to you, if anything more pops up, I'm sure someone will post and with help of the ever-sharp BOI detectives 'n a little luck, you might get a resolution.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:29 AM   #25
amercnwmn
If this is him, he is listed at the Indiana show as well..
http://www.midwestreptile.com/vendors.html
The area code & prefix registers as Winchester, TN if that helps any.

Old 06-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #26
hypocamaro
I love how the show promotor stuck his nose in here!!! LMAO. Its like he is trying to guard the reputation of the crummiest reptile show in the nation. Here Terry before you begin to speak let me block you.
Yes your show has been ongoing for a while now.
Yes your attendence is well into the hundreds.
Yes you advertise on KS and Reptiles Mag and, and, and... well thats about it...

Old 06-01-2010, 02:45 AM   #27
DeeRa
Wow hypocamaro was the name calling really needed? I don't think this thread is about Terry at all, so why comment on something completely off topic?? This is how BOI threads get completely gone. Matthew, I wish you all the luck that I can give you with getting your money that is owed to you.

Old 06-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #28
Suncoast Herpetological
Hypocamaro = John Smith?.....yah right

Old 06-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #29
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Hypocamaro = John Smith?.....yah right
I've known a "John Smith" in real life. It's certainly possible. Must be a pain in the butt to carry around the most common alias in the world and have everyone assume you're either joking or lying when you introduce yourself.

That said, I have NO idea if this particular "John Smith" is legit or not.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #30
KingBowser
People need to pause for a moment and be careful what they post, as it is here forever. Just a reminder.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!