Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 10:34 PM   #141
Jungle Gems
Kevin, I gave you the benefit of the doubt...

...and I really hate to do this, but here it goes.

Quote:
Originally posted by Suncoast Herpetological
...The package was shipped from

Office Depot Copy Center
2205 Burnside
Gresham, OR. 97030

1-503-618-8812
Here is Kevin's address (provided by himself) as posted in the other forum that Alvaro provided the link to.

> >-------Original Message-------
> >
> >From: Kevin Smith
> >Date: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 1:07:47 AM
> >To: kenneth13@charter.net
> >Subject: Re: Message about : CLEARANCE SALE-HIGH Quality LOW Prices
>4350.00
> >OBO
> >
> >Hey,
> >Here is my shipping address:
> >
> >Kevin Smith
> >34601 SE Colorado Road
> >Sandy, Oregon 97080
> >Portland PDX

You can click on this link to view... http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...n&pagenumber=2

Also, Kevin repeatedly states that he finds the BOI to be useless, however, when he encountered a problem with another seller on December 15, 2003, guess where he went... observe the contradictions.

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
I will get a copy of the airbill, but I don't really care because basically this forum is bull<font color=red>[**censored**]</font>. A bunch of jackasses jumping on here talking <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> when they don't know the situation or the facts. Other than that you little people can drag this on for another 80 pages, I don't really care because it doesn't matter in the bigger picture.
HOWEVER in 2003...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...n&pagenumber=1

...and then trying to rally the "Fauna junkies" (pg. 3)...

Quote:
anyone that has had problems with this guy, please email me. Let's end this guys ability to sell animals and rip people off.
Thanks
Kevin Smith
Kevin, why is it that you seem to acquire such a penchant for the BOI only when it's in your best interest? I really want to believe that you are being straitforward and honest, but I have to admit that the outcome of this situation is beginning to look more and more bleak for you by the minute, my friend. I would still like to see the "proof" a la Jeremey that was scheduled to be posted two days ago.

Best regards.

Jennifer

Old 11-16-2004, 10:44 PM   #142
The BoidSmith
Jennifer,

The only difference is that the package was shipped UPS from Gresham, OR. But guess what? According to Mapquest, Sandy, Oregon is 1.2 miles away.

Sould we reformulate the question then? Was the King cobra shipped Delta or UPS?

Old 11-16-2004, 10:49 PM   #143
ElapsMan
Quote:
Originally posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Would you believe that the zip code matches the Office Depot? What are the odds? Nice to know he had a short drive to drop off the deadly snake he shipped illegally.
According to Ray Hunter, Kevin Smith DOES live in Gresham, OR. He has his address if anyone needs it (he USED to sell to kevin)

Old 11-16-2004, 10:52 PM   #144
snakegetters
Re: You guys are amazing.....

Quote:
I never shipped a snake to Jeremy through UPS, that is a bald face lie.
Yeah, obviously your next door neighbor is in on the conspiracy. Jeremy had him ship an empty UPS package from the Office Depot next to your house, just so he could pretend six months later than you sent him a king cobra. That sounds totally believable. If you live in an episode of the X-Files that is.

Sorry Burger Boy, you've been busted. Delta has no record of your shipping anything to New York within that time frame. So how'd you get him the snake? Did you whisper directions in its ear so it could crawl there by itself?

Quote:
If you want to talk about people ruining the business, why don't you talk about all of the hot dealers out there that will sell to minors or anyone else that is unfit, that is what is going to ruin the business. There is almost no checks or balances to buying venomous, any kid with an email account can purchase them quite easily.
Some people are unethical scumbags who should be put in jail. They'll do anything to make a buck, even if it hurts the reptiles or hurts all the responsible keepers in the hobby. Does this sound like anybody we might recognize on this thread?

Quote:
Feel free to call anyone you would like and spread any of the rumors you would like. Because in the end, you will still only be wrestling between yourselves.
I'm afraid that a large, hairy cellmate named "Bubba" has been voted most likely to be your next wrestling partner. Better hope he shaves before he touches you in all those special places. LOL

Old 11-16-2004, 10:59 PM   #145
ElapsMan
OK KEVIN

If you did ship by Delta, show us the airway bill or give us the number. Ray already verified that you did not (let me guess...the Delta computers are against you also? or they lie like everyone her but you?) once again, you are avoiding the issue by TRYING to point the focus on someone else. We are not as stupid as you seem to think we are. Remember all the lies you were proven to have told in all the other threads about you? well this is no different. Ray offered to help you prove you are not lying, but all you did is send him e-mails saying you did nothing wrong. you offered no evidence, and no tracking number. If you are running a business (even if you are not) The IRS requires you to report earnings over $600 a year, and you have to keep your records. So why can't you produce an airway bill? Yes, I think the IRS needs to be tipped off about you.

Forget the silly questions to Jeremy for now and focus on this question.... Why won't you provide proof that you shipped Delta?

Old 11-16-2004, 11:00 PM   #146
oreganus
Lightbulb Keep wishing.....

I NEVER SHIPPED A KING VIA UPS. I don't care how much you ramble and how many scenarios you come up with. Keep wrestling amongst yourselves and try to come up with a scenario that will work to feed your wanting to "catch me" at something. Go ahead, prove me wrong, so far it has been alot of accusing but not alot of proof except for alot of circumstantial shyte that doesn't matter. Yes, I have used the BOI before, but it always ends the same as every other thread on here, a bunch of forum junkies that have nothing better to do, jump on and ruin everything thread that is posted. There are alot of people on here that should clean up their own backyards before they start throwing wild scenarios and accusations against anyone else. Well gotta go, when you come up with some proof besides an old address or phone number, I might come back on here and say something, but until then I guess I will just go back to selling stuff INCLUDING VENOMOIDS and call it good. Have fun jumping back and forth amongst yourselves, in the end it really proves nothing except you guys have way too much time and imagination to do anything besides feed on heresay and wild stories. I also find it funny that some people on here have been kicked off other better sites and seem to all fall into the sewage pool called "fauna".
LOL
Kevin Smith

Old 11-16-2004, 11:02 PM   #147
ElapsMan
Why can't you prove us wrong?

Old 11-16-2004, 11:07 PM   #148
ElapsMan
Re: Keep wishing.....

Quote:
I also find it funny that some people on here have been kicked off other better sites and seem to all fall into the sewage pool called "fauna".
LOL
Kevin Smith
Hey stupid, look at your 27 (count them...27) warnings on this site. Going for a record?

Go ahead and prove us all wrong about the shipping. Ray already proved you did NOT ship Delta. You can't prove you did.

Ray, If you are reading this, please post the correspondence from Delta that you read to me.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:10 PM   #149
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Why Can't you prove us wrong?
Because we aren't wrong...that's why. I spoke with a clerk at that Office Depot this evening and he stated that they do keep copies of all shipping bills. May's bills are already archived but he stated that they can dig it out if need be.

Still maintaining that Jeremy just happened to pull that tracking number out of his ass Kevin? Pretty good grab if you ask me. He managed to come up with a shipment sent from what is probably the closect customer counter to your home that was shipped the day you shipped him the Cobra.

Damn...I want Jeremy picking my lottery numbers from now on

Old 11-16-2004, 11:12 PM   #150
ElapsMan
The number listed as Kevins comes back to: Mt Hood Computer Services Inc, (503) 666-3867, , Gresham, OR 97030

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!