Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:14 PM   #151
oreganus
well...

Quote:
Originally posted by ElapsMan
Why can't you prove us wrong?
Why do I have to prove anything to you?? I didn't start this thread. Jeremy was suppose to post evidence two days ago, wasn't he?? You guys are a bunch on conspiracy theorists, always pulling wild fantasies out of you arses that just happen to fit what you would like to believe. I know the truth, I know what I did and didn't do. There is no wild story you can make up that will make the truth any different. Call the IRS, Call the F&G, call the governor, make an issue of something that doesn't exist, have fun, in the end you only risk losing your hobby. I noticed nobody commented on the issues I raised in my last post, let me guess, no comment when the other person might be right? How many pages is this thread going to go? Let's try for 100 pages, that is a nice round number and in the end it won't matter because venomoids will still be for sale elsewhere, there will still be people ruining this hobby and blaiming it on a few venomoids, and nothing will change. Tanith, you are pretty funny also, you are calling people names and failing to mention your own troubles, something about animal being confiscated or something.......but I am sure you wouldn't know anything about that......
Kevin smith

Old 11-16-2004, 11:14 PM   #152
ElapsMan
obviously he has people call him at this place of business. The following is a quote of his: Feel free to give me a call at 503-666-3867, thanks Kevin Modified by oreganus
at 3:42 AM 7-2-2004

Old 11-16-2004, 11:16 PM   #153
oreganus
Keep trying Jerry....

Quote:
Originally posted by ElapsMan
obviously he has people call him at this place of business. The following is a quote of his: Feel free to give me a call at 503-666-3867, thanks Kevin Modified by oreganus
at 3:42 AM 7-2-2004
When you know your arse from a hole in the ground, let us all know.

Kevin

Old 11-16-2004, 11:22 PM   #154
ElapsMan
Re: well...

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
How many pages is this thread going to go? Let's try for 100 pages, that is a nice round number and in the end it won't matter because venomoids will still be for sale elsewhere,
Once again, YOU have the power to stop this. Prove that you shipped via delta, and I am willing to bet this thread would stop immediatly. Ray said he was not coming back on this thread unless you say something to discredit him....so why don't you comment on Ray's facts from delta? Is ray lying? Is delta lying?
Kevin you know damn well that if you could prove that you are not a damn liar, you would. We're not that stupid. If you were being accused of any other crime that you could prove you did not do, you would be all over here with the proof, then gloating because you finally proved someone else wrong. You know it, and so do we. This is not even about the venomoid issue. We already know you are a garage hacker. This is about you not being able to prove you shipped by delta. Is Ray lying?

Old 11-16-2004, 11:27 PM   #155
ElapsMan
Oh, and yes

Call the IRS, Call the F&G,

Count on it. I personally will see to it. Don't forget DEA. Let me guess...you don't keep your records of the doctors that write you the prescriptions for the drugs you said you use on your hack jobs?

Yes, there are other hackers, and even some legitimate surgons, but getting you out of the scene will take care of the biggest problem.

Still waiting on that proof!

Old 11-16-2004, 11:27 PM   #156
oreganus
Lightbulb No Jerry.....

It is because this thread and a few people like you spreading rumors doesn't matter and won't change anything. It is actually quite amusing(as another forum member put it). I will still sell venomoids, you little guys will get all mad and start rambling, and it all doesn't really matter. It isn't that I couldn't spend an hour at delta to find out, it is just that I don't have to do it and it really isn't that important to me, the topics of these threads on fauna get lost after about 30 friggin' pages and it always ends with bunch of trash talking, so have at it, let's have fun. I don't really care, it is just amusing, but wait.....I must be lying or there must be a conspiracy somewhere
LOL
Kevin

Old 11-16-2004, 11:30 PM   #157
The BoidSmith
Kevin,

Do yourself a favor and stop shipping venomous snakes illegaly. Someone is going to pay for it sooner or later, maybe a UPS employee, maybe one of the kids you are selling snakes to. Maybe the whole herp community (although that should come in second). When that happens it will be you that is going to suffer the most. Maybe I was being a little harsh on Jeremy because he agreed to the illegal shipping. So far we don't even know if he has a permit to keep hots. Those that deal illegaly with anything thrive because there is people willing to buy from them over and over again. Similarly, your supplier (whomever he is) perpetuates the problem by selling venomous snakes to you.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:31 PM   #158
oreganus
Lightbulb Oh and don't forget.....

to call all those places, I am sure that they would rather have a deadly mamba next door to their houses than a harmless one. You are failing to get it, you stir up trouble for anyone keeping hots and you stir up trouble for you and all of your friends also. Do you really think they are just going to ban venomoids?? Is that what the track record of exotics and the law shows?? No, they will put pressure on everyone on both sides of the venomoids issue. Give you guys enough rope and you will hang yourselves. Everytime an idiot like you gets bit, the rope gets hung a little bit tighter.
Kevin

Old 11-16-2004, 11:33 PM   #159
ElapsMan
It did not take ray an hour to find out that you did not ship delta. Why would it take you an hour? all you have to do is call them and ask them for the airway bill number off that shipment. Again, IF YOU COULD DO IT, YOU WOULD! No rumor to it, you lied!

Old 11-16-2004, 11:37 PM   #160
oreganus
Lightbulb No problem.....

Quote:
Originally posted by alvaro
Kevin,

Do yourself a favor and stop shipping venomous snakes illegaly. Someone is going to pay for it sooner or later, maybe a UPS employee, maybe one of the kids you are selling snakes to. Maybe the whole herp community (although that should come in second). When that happens it will be you that is going to suffer the most. Maybe I was being a little harsh on Jeremy because he agreed to the illegal shipping. So far we don't even know if he has a permit to keep hots. Those that deal illegaly with anything thrive because there is people willing to buy from them over and over again. Similarly, your supplier (whomever he is) perpetuates the problem by selling venomous snakes to you.
It is pretty simple to stop, because I never did it in the first place. Actually I appreciate your calm nature and intelligence in your posts, some of the others on this board could learn from you. Also, you should feel alot better with someone selling me hots rather than some kid with an email address or one of these gung-ho idiots that buy them to show off(for an example scan through the forums for the idiot free handling are posing face to face with hots). But the problem is these people make it such an ordeal pointing fingers at everyone else inorder to take the spot light off of themselves and the stuff they are doing illegal or generally wrong.
Kevin Smith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!