For Sale 1.1 Unrelated Malagasy Cat Eye Snakes - Sight Feeders! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 05-13-2019, 10:14 PM   #1
Jeff Godbold
1.1 Unrelated Malagasy Cat Eye Snakes - Sight Feeders!

So I have thinning out to raise some money for a snake building upgrade. Thinning out some misc projects. These guys are rock solid! The male was produced by Thomas Bailey and the female was produced by Glen Brooks. she is a little older than he is and the size shows, but they are strong feeders and they do it off of tongs.

Price: $450/Pair + Shipping - will not separate

TERMS
Guarantee:
​All sales are guaranteed for 7 days (except for DOA's). Deposits are nonrefundable. There are a number of circumstances beyond my control once your animal arrives and is introduced to your collection and husbandry methods. I will be unable to offer a refund beyond that timeframe.

​Shipping :
​All animals are shipped next day via FedEx, using ShipYourReptiles. I will not use any other service. The buyer pays shipping unless otherwise stated. Live arrival is only guaranteed when shipped FedEx hub to FedEx hub. If you request an animal arrive at your door, the live arrival guarantee is void. If an animal does arrive DOA (due to shipping, and the animal was shipped hub to hub within the time frames agreed upon), then I must be notified within 4 hours of delivery for the guarantee to be honored. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Full disclosure - In over 15 years of shipping reptiles, I have only ever had 1 DOA, and funds were reimbursed immediately to the buyer. Future DOA's will always be handled on a case-by-case basis and if photos are not provided of top/bottom of animal, outside/inside of box, as well as when you opened the box, there will be NO reimbursement.

​Payment:
​​Payments are accepted via Paypal ONLY. I will send you an invoice. Please email payment to godboldexotics AT gmail DOT com.
Female:
Name:  12.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  517.8 KB

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  501.0 KB

Male:
Name:  9.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  515.5 KB

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  501.0 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!