Killer Unrelated Pair !!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 11:42 AM   #1
tjaddis
Thumbs up Killer Unrelated Pair !!!!

This pair will ad excellent color to any breeding colony. As you can see from the photos they are already high quality dragons. If not for so many upcoming hatchlings I would keep them myself. They are eating a great diet of mixed greens, shredded veggies, repcal juvie pellets, calcuim dusted crix, and occasional small mealies. I ship overnight via Fed Ex. I guarantee live arrival and 7 days healthy thereafter, if you sign on first delivery attempt. We accept paypal and money orders. Although, paypal is the preferred method of payment.
This pair is unrelated and again my camera doesnt do these justice I assure you that you will be more than pleased if you are the lucky one who gets this awesome pair !!! We are asking $200 shipped to your front door. That is less than $100 each YOU CAN NOT BET THIS PRICE FOR THE PAIR !!! IT'S A KILLER DEAL FOLKS !! GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN !!! www.heavenlybeardeddragons.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread