Loxocemus bicolor - Central American Burrowing Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 08-22-2019, 08:27 PM   #1
BTLAFOREST
Loxocemus bicolor - Central American Burrowing Python

We are happy to offer these beautiful captive bred Loxocemus bicolor. This lineage is especially appealing because they stay all black as adults. These are rarely offered, they make great pets and can obtain a fairly large size. We have both sexes available but appear to be pretty female heavy.

These are well started, every animal offered eats frozen thawed and has eaten a minimum of 10 times since they hatched.

$700.00 each
Paypal, Zelle etc. accepted. Buyer to pay actual cost of shipping (TBD). Have references if needed.

Feel free to call or text if you have any questions.
602-692-5902

Thank you,

Brandon La Forest
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2019, 09:41 PM   #2
yodawagon
Friends and family PayPal? Nope.

Old 08-23-2019, 02:15 PM   #3
millmoss
Curious about the lineage. Did the parents come from Josh Marki by any chance?

I'm in the market for new bloodlines, but the friends and family thing makes it a non starter.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:17 PM   #4
BTLAFOREST
Hi this line originated from Bob Montoya and should not be related to any other US lines as far as I understand. I have plenty of references that I would have happy to put you in touch with, the reason I requested it that way is to avoid problems that are seemingly all to common with scammers.

Please feel free to call if you would like to discuss. I am willing to accommodate reasonable requests.

All the best,

Brandon
602-692-5902

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2019, 04:46 PM   #5
millmoss
So just FYI, there were recently some scammers in Arizona that used the Friends and Family line to bilk a bunch of people out of money for snakes. I'm not suggesting that you intend to do that, but with that recent history in that specific geographic area, you may find it difficult to find people willing to pay that way.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:49 PM   #6
BTLAFOREST
Ahhh, I did not know that. I am actually the president of the Arizona Herpetological Association and even in that position I don't hear about those things. Thanks for the heads up, I edited the post.

All the best,

Brandon
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2019, 01:01 AM   #7
lovin2act
I've seen it mentioned that PayPal buyer protection wont cover live animals, such as snakes. So you are basically in the same situation as paying as friends and family if true.

Old 08-26-2019, 03:29 AM   #8
BTLAFOREST
Interesting, might be easier to just use an escrow company lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2019, 09:44 PM   #9
DiabloSerpentino
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
I've seen it mentioned that PayPal buyer protection wont cover live animals, such as snakes. So you are basically in the same situation as paying as friends and family if true.

Thanks for sharing this openly, on the board, as I hadn't heard of this, either. It has ALWAYS been my understanding that, if paying with a Visa or MC, THEY honor the charge-back if the defrauded party can provide evidence. Perhaps we should all check into this, and not rely on PayPal at all-?
Edit to re-phrase: I meant to say, we should perhaps rely on the Visa/MC guarantees rather than rely on PayPal to refund any lost monies. I didn't mean to imply that folks should just set up their own square or other card merchant accounts and sell directly, although I don't see why we shouldn't, if Visa/MC honor charge-backs on live animal transactions.

Old 08-26-2019, 11:35 PM   #10
lovin2act
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLAFOREST View Post
Interesting, might be easier to just use an escrow company lol
Seriously haha!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!