You have go to be kidding me - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-12-2004, 02:41 PM   #1
Xavier
You have go to be kidding me

Tell its not just me and someone is trying to pass a low end tang albino as a Hybino. Dang I better post my tang female for $1500 if that one $1000
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=10&de=252573

Old 09-12-2004, 05:47 PM   #2
geckokreeper
I saw that one too lol. This guy was also selling carrotheads and other types a while back and they were just normal albinos. He has got to be kidding if he thinks it is a Hybino. I think he might just believe it really is one. As he should know that people will know it a tang albino. See if any of his older ads are still up and take a look. He is considering selling is stock but isnt sure let him know about payment and he will let you know at the end of the week if he is going to sell the leos lol. I think it was Diefs geckos or somthing.

Old 09-12-2004, 05:57 PM   #3
geckokreeper
Heres the pic

Heres the Hybino from Diefs Geckos $1000 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2004, 06:14 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
I'm not going to issue warning points this time. In the future, do not post just a link to the ad. As soon as the ad expires, the link is dead, and this thread becomes pointless and nonsensical.

In the future, also post either a screen shot of the ad, or copy & paste the text in addition to the link. That way, folks who view this thread a week from now won't be lost.

Old 09-13-2004, 02:45 AM   #5
MGReptiles
Hey I dont get it? I just bought that leo, I got him for 900 shipped! Awsome deal....

Old 09-13-2004, 03:02 AM   #6
geckokreeper
HaHa Your kidding Right? If you paid $900 shipped form that I got 3 more that are even better Ill give ya for $900 shipped lol. Or Xavier has one for $1500 lol. They are whatever you want them to be Hybino , TangAlbino whatever you want to call them. No but really you were just joking right? That is a Tang Albino and in my opinion is worth no more than $100 give or take a few bucks.

Old 09-13-2004, 03:08 AM   #7
MGReptiles
No really I bought that one and another he had for 700 that is het for blue head....Said if I breed them together I will get bluebinos....I just paypaled him like 20 min ago....Tell me I didnt get screwed...
-Matt

Old 09-13-2004, 10:41 AM   #8
llechler
I would give a little more credit to that gecko than a mere $100, I would say $200-$250....and to me it looks like a tang albino too, not a hybino. But I could be wrong...just my two cents....
and for comparision sake for the guy that bought that gecko, here is my tang albino I paid $375 for:

Old 09-13-2004, 12:14 PM   #9
Xelda
Wow, Matt. You just got robbed big time.

Old 09-13-2004, 02:05 PM   #10
MGReptiles
I was kidding! I didnt buy that leo...I just thoght it was funny..
-Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!