Bad Guy Felton willis,reptile city - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
BallPythonZone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry the business man View Post
what do you think i should do for recovering the money,$155,? i accept the thing of usps because here in pr these kinds of reptiles are ilegal but anyways the are defrauding me what do you think i should do
Im really sorry but im not sure on what you should do.
-Omar Guevara
-BallPythonZone.com

Old 03-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #12
xPantherx
Despite some of the issues in this thread, I did business in February of 2005 with Reptile City. I purchased four Red Eyed tree frogs. Instead of shipping to an address we had decided on (my work address), they were shipped via USPS in an uninsulated box to my home address. I could not be home in time to receive the package, so had to chase them down at the post office. After one died shortly after, I requested a replacement. This was shipped via USPS (again), with no insulation except for some newspaper, and arrived dead in my mailbox in a box with "HEMP" written on it.

Unfortunately, as this was so long ago, I no longer have the emails back and forth. I would not do business with them again.

Kaden Waldron-Francis

Old 03-27-2009, 06:47 AM   #13
kmurphy
I know this is off topic but Puerto Rico doesn't have any restrictions on what can shipped to their island?

Old 03-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
I know this is off topic but Puerto Rico doesn't have any restrictions on what can shipped to their island?
U S Postal Service prohibits shipping snakes.

Quote:
03-26-2009 11:10 PM jerry the business man
its me jerry okay he told me to send him 25 dollars of shipping to complete the warranty and i send him the money he told me to wait until he coulde send and that was on december 4 08 an yesterday he send me the money becuse i told him to send me the money because i will not wait anymore and by paypal he gave me 30 dollars when he was gonin to send me my $155 dollars and he does not answer the phone neither emails and he shippied to me by usps.he didn't gave me a credit or anything thats the thing
It seems clear that Reptile City has been shipping snakes with the us postal service.

Have any others recieved snakes shippes usps from reptile city?

Old 03-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #15
kmurphy
Quote:
U S Postal Service prohibits shipping snakes.
I wasn't questioning the method of shipment I was curious as to what general restrictions they may have for importing reptiles onto their island.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:04 AM   #16
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
I wasn't questioning the method of shipment I was curious as to what general restrictions they may have for importing reptiles onto their island.
Thanks for clearing that up Kevin, sometimes my tunnel vision focuses on 1 thing and misses the real question.

I have known for years that some guys are shipping usps to the island
. it looks like reptile city is one of them!

Old 03-27-2009, 01:14 PM   #17
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry the business man View Post
what do you think i should do for recovering the money,$155,? i accept the thing of usps because here in pr these kinds of reptiles are ilegal but anyways the are defrauding me what do you think i should do
Well, I was feeling for you for a while. I still wouldn't buy used newspaper from this jackass, I guess crappy shipping and dead or sick animals is what he's selling.

However, if you go and buy some crack on the street corner and you really wind up with a rock of asprin and no crack, there's no recourse. You could call the police, but be aware that you'll get nailed, too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!