Bad Guy Be careful with COLOR CREATIONS. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #41
ChamLvr
I contacted my credit card company. I wont know for 3-5 days. If they have any issues, I will be sure to lead them to this thread as proof. I have an open paypal dispute but will close it if the CC company refunds me my $. I wish there was a way to rate them like on Ebay.. Does Kingsnake do anything with feedback?

Old 03-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #42
advalenzuela
I did not try kingsnake...but I think this forum has a lot of pull... is he screws you sratr a new Thread and burn him again...hope for the best though.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #43
advalenzuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by advalenzuela View Post
is he screws you sratr
Correction: "if he screws you, start"

Old 03-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #44
advalenzuela
How did you receive your animals? I hope everything was OK.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #45
ChamLvr
They arrived

Luckily, I made it to the post office in time. They shipped them without my knowledge and I was not home to receive them and was left a note that they would not be available until the next day, but I swung by the PO on my way anyways and they were waiting.. I was APPALLED when I opened the box... The bottom was filled with packing peanuts about half way up this 8x8 box. On top of that were the thinnest paper bags, one containing the male and one the female. Nothing on top or on the side to protect them from being banged around.. and the male suffered a bent horn due to this. They are also WILD CAUGHT, which I was told twice they were CB. So now I had to shell out $30 for some medicine to combat parasites. These people did not contact me to see about the arrival as they know what they did was wrong. The only thing they did right was overnight it, everything else from the getgo has been a pain and ridiculous. I am fighting the payment for them as I feel they falsely advertised what they are selling and the male is damaged.

Old 03-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #46
advalenzuela
Appeal for what you think if fair trhough paypal... most likely you will win. At least they are alive..... but personaly I will never deal with them ever again. I am 28 years old and I think I will collect geckos for the rest of my life and I am sure non of my money is going to Color creations and they will never get a good recomendation from me. I only have to say I got $25 dlls back and I am still not a pleased costumer.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #47
advalenzuela
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamLvr View Post
...now I had to shell out $30 for some medicine to combat parasites.
What Medicine do you use?

Old 03-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #48
JG1153
Hi Amanda, just something to think about but if you truly believe these animals to be WC and like the vendor says there is a ban on importation of the animals by CITES. Then he is in fact peddling illegal wildlife and U.S. Fish and Wildlife should be contacted (these kinds of people need to taken out of the hobby/business). Also if they are in fact WC animals it would be in your favor to take these animals to a veterinary experienced in treating herps. It will cost you more than treating them yourself but you will have the backing of a trained professional that can attest to these animals being WC and you will have evidence of the kinds of parasites the animals are carrying otherwise it’s basically your word against him and you've destroyed any evidence supporting your assertions. Also if the vet agrees these animals are WC then you can also file a complaint with Kingsnake and perhaps they might revoke his account. Like I said just something to think about.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:39 PM   #49
eric adrignola
I believe most jackson's are 'farm raised' in Florida. I do not know the details, but I've been told that several people have a bunch of them living in fields, wild in Florida, and they collect them and sell to the dealers. If true, they are WC, but not wild from Africa.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!