Venomous reptile shipping guide? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
Arrow Venomous reptile shipping guide?

I'm currently reworking my website and am now including a Shipping Guide for viewing and download. Being that I do not and will likely never ship venomous reptiles, I am looking to point readers to a website which provides a detailed guide on how to pack and ship venomous.

Anyone have a suggestion or two?

Old 04-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
hhmoore
Basic packaging is the same. Then there is an outer box (wooden crate) - I don't remember if those specifics are covered by the airlines, or if that is IATA.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
Well I don't want to write the guide, I just want to link to it. I'm not comfortable writing about something I have no first hand knowledge of.

I guess if their isn't an existing one and someone wants to write it up and post it on their website (or here on Fauna), you can get some free advertising from me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptile, shipping, venomous