Diamondback caging - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
MacGaboon
Diamondback caging

Im looking to upgrade my eastern dbacks cage, anybody got any pics, advice,or descriptions of their cages.....thanks

Old 07-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
Kingetula
I keep mine in a 6X4X4 cage.

My cage temp is the same as the room temp as I keep no heat or lights on them. (Only room light from a double sized window. The windows have bushes blocking it, just stating I don't get a large amount of light but enough. My house is 78F to 80F during the day and 73F at night.

I keep them on dry Cypress Mulch, bowl of water and a hide box I made from a black dishwashing bucket from walmart. Nothing fancy honestly, they thrive however. My previous 6 footer RS had a hide box that took up half the cage. Depends on how big your snake is or will get.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
MacGaboon
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!