my new little one - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
reticguy76
my new little one

i just obtained a very small (about 12 inches), c. cerberus. cant wait to watch it slowly change color and lose its pattern

Old 08-07-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
Kingetula
Nice, I've been looking for them too. Can I ask where you got it. (U can PM me if u want)

Old 08-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
reticguy76
come on out to arizona. youll find them. they are all over the middle-southern part of the state

Old 08-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
Kingetula
I've been known to pick up a few WC things but try to avoid it when I can. Snakes look better in the wild. I guess everyone is picky about what they want and so am I, I'll keep looking for CB.

Thanks

Old 08-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
reticguy76
oh, by the way, i didnt notice your question, where did i get it. he is a true cb cerb. one of my friends that owns the reptile shop i generally go to, bred for the last time, this last season. he had to move from his house to an apartment, and for obvious reasons couldnt take is hot collection. he had the parents and one baby left. he had just found homes for the pair, but asked if i wanted the baby. i love cerbs, so i said, "oh yeah"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!