herpers in the panama city area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
justinstricklin
herpers in the panama city area

I'll be moving to the PC area in a few weeks in florida. More specific, itll be the destin/ fort walten area. I was just lookin for some herpers or reptile keepers or any1 thats interested in reptiles at all in the area. If you have a myspace, add me:

http://www.myspace.com/bignag88

I have several venomous, but i can't bring them with me because me and the guys im movin with are movin into an apartment or small condo before we start payin for a house.

Old 08-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
WFRMike
Justin,
I herp that area frequently. I go there several times a month. Have you moved there yet?

Mike

Old 08-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
justinstricklin
naw, i think im goin to be moving to the clear water area now. you ever in that area? send me an e-mail

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!