Good Guy Mike Easter/ballero21 (Scales and Tails of Ohio) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #1
Zachw56
Mike Easter/ballero21 (Scales and Tails of Ohio)

I've bought a couple of really cool snakes from Mike Easter from Scales and Tails of Ohio over the past couple of months. I just wanted to say both transactions were flawless and both snakes are doing great. His communication is awesome, and customer service is great. On one of them I needed it shipped really quickly with a short amount of notice and he accommodated that easily which was really nice of him. I highly recommend purchasing from Mike. On top of all of that, his store has a really cool selection.

Thanks!

Zach

Old 11-20-2017, 08:57 PM   #2
snakesareawesome
I've only purchased one pair of imported snakes from him but they've done very well.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:07 AM   #3
Black Adder
Bought one, sold one if I remember correctly
Both occasions flawless transactions.

Old 12-25-2017, 04:07 PM   #4
snakesareawesome
Bought another pair of imports from them, Ptyas, feed first try, very healthy snakes.

Old 12-27-2017, 07:57 AM   #5
Labwork
Was actually just up at their shop yesterday and bought a nice yearling pied-sided bloodred corn. Great guys, would shop again in a heartbeat (and fully intend to).

Old 12-27-2017, 05:53 PM   #6
jonmurray
I got a beaded from SATOO this fall, super smooth transaction.

Old 12-27-2017, 11:16 PM   #7
Insomniac101
I've also purchased a few snakes from Mike at Tails & Scales of Ohio. One (a Burm) was too large and heavy to ship, so I drove to the store to pick it up. Cages were clean, and the animals all looked healthy. Mike was very helpful, and we chatted about snakes, rodent breeding, and general herp stuff. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!