For Sale Custom handbuilt PVC cage decor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-15-2017, 04:54 PM   #1
Nellasaur
Custom handbuilt PVC cage decor

I have a small selection of handmade, custom cage decor for reptiles available. All pieces are made out of PVC and plastic, assembled with zip ties. Sharp edges have been sanded down for the protection of your pet; everything has been thoroughly washed to remove any harmful chemicals. If the piece is painted, it has been sealed with a clear sealer and fully cured.

These pieces offer a visually distinct alternative to commercially-available reptile decor. Easy to clean and sanitize! Sturdy and stable, perfect for active climbers! I have a 15"x8"x8" A-frame in with my corn snake and he uses it any time he's out and about.

AVAILABLE PIECES:
18" x 10" x 9" A-FRAME (fits 20-gallon tanks) - 1 black, 1 green available - $17
15" x 8" x 8" A-FRAME (fits 10-gallon tanks) - 1 black, 1 green available - $15
19" x 9" LADDER - 1 black, 1 green available - $12
13" x 10.5" LADDER - 1 black available - $10
17" x 6" LADDER - 2 unpainted available - $8
20" x 8" LADDER - 2 unpainted available - $10

All pieces shown against a 20-gallon long tank (NFS) for scale. Local pickup in St. Louis, MO area is available. I'm willing to ship but size of the pieces means you'll probably be looking at priority prices at least. I'm happy to answer any questions about these, if you have them.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!