Good Guy James Lindros (James L) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2017, 10:32 PM   #1
Herps by Holland
James Lindros (James L)

Had a great experience doing a partial trade with James Lindros, username "James L" here on Fauna. Throughout the entire process, James had great communication, even when dealing with the aftermath of a hurricane. He answered any and all questions I had regarding the animals I received.

We agreed to trade my 0.0.4 Hemidactylus imbricatus in exchange for 1.1 Gonatodes vittatus, 1.1 Sphaerodactylus argus, and 0.3 Hemiphyllodactylus typus. Additionally, I purchased 1.1 Sphaerodactylus sputator.

James was impacted by Hurricane Irma so it was decided that I would receive my half of the shipment before I sent his to ensure the safety of as many animals as possible. Packaging was great and all animals arrived safely.

As soon as everything cleared up following Irma, I sent my half of the shipment, everything was received, and both parties have been happy.

I will gladly be doing business with James again. He has a wonderful selection of dwarf geckos for those interested in everything tiny.

Old 09-23-2017, 06:55 AM   #2
Robert Walker
James always has some real eye catching geckos for sale here and sounds like he went the extra mile.
Good job taking the time to:
1. Write a Board of Inquiry review on your transaction.
2. Give each other a Trader Rating.
Both of these are smart and appreciated moves by the Fauna Community.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:51 AM   #3
James L
Thank you, Holland!
It was a pleasure doing business with you!!

Old 11-23-2017, 12:22 AM   #4
Charis
Chiming in to agree, I just finished a pleasant transaction for a group of Mourning geckos from James and will be buying from him again if ever in the market.

Old 02-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #5
Herps by Holland
Since making this original post, I have completed two more transactions with James. Both have been flawless.

During these two transactions, I have received:
2.3 Sphaerodactylus argus
1.1 Sphaerodactylus notatus
0.0.1 Gonatodes antillensis
0.0.4 Sphaerodactylus nicholsi
1.0 Sphaerodactylus granti

ALL of these animals have been gorgeous and healthy as can be. I look forward to doing more business in the future. James is the man for dwarf geckos!
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2018, 11:20 PM   #6
kanozig
I have visited and made multiple purchases from James. He has a profound knowledge of reptiles / plants. His collection is neatly in order and extremely well cared for. James has answered countless questions that I have had over the months and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from James/ recommend him and get advice from him. What a great person to know!

Old 02-14-2018, 07:44 AM   #7
James L
Thanks guys!!

Old 02-18-2018, 08:59 PM   #8
snowgyre
I recently purchased a bunch of geckos from James. We initially discussed Gonatodes vittatus but I'm a novice with microgeckos, and James walked me through what species would do well in the large naturalistic enclosure I built. We settled on 1 Phelsuma klemmeri, 2 Lygodactylus picturatus, 3 Hemiphyllodactylus typus, and 1 Gonatodes fuscus (although taxonomy might be G. albogularis fuscus?). He sent me two additional juvenile Lygodactylus picturatus free of charge, which was super awesome.

Of course, FedEx had a delivery exception with the package. Fog canceled flights out of Florida, so the geckos were sent to Orlando and then to Tallahassee, missing the last flight to the hub in Memphis. None of this was updated on their site, and thanks to FedEx rules, James had to contact them as the shipper to figure out what was going on first. Within 10 minutes of me sending him an email asking him if he could call FedEx, he had contacted me back. Despite the delivery problem that was not caused by him, James assured me he would replace any geckos that died (we were most worried about the klemmeri), but the geckos were packaged perfectly and they arrived safe and sound the next day (24 hours late).

I would definitely do business with James again! He was easy to get in touch with, gave great advice, and remained super helpful despite things not going right.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:00 AM   #9
James L
Thank you, Vanessa!
Glad the geckos made it to you safety after all that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, gonatodes