For Sale ANOTHER!!NEWER !!UPDATE!! 3/8/12 True Original Old School APBT..pups coming - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
Badcompany
ANOTHER!!NEWER !!UPDATE!! 3/8/12 True Original Old School APBT..pups coming

pups born and accounted for....and out of 700 views here...not one bite or inquiry....these are real dogs that can and do work,think about it next time around..best dog you'll ever own guaranteed..the original pitbulls of old kept pure 100%
SHE IS PREGNANT 100% DUE MAY 17th....WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

3/8/13 Still breeding,should take and have pups in about 60 days..5/1/13 or so.....let me know

UPDATE[/b] 2/22/13 Female started her heat cycle....let me know people

These Parents are High Caliber,high content animals,hand picked by me from the best working kennels in the world almost 5 years ago..I will be breeding them for the first time in the next few months and pups should be here by early summer..You can get on the list if you are seriously interested but I've gotta stress THESE ARE NOT BULLY'S,NOT FOR THE LAZY MAN EITHER,AND I Wont sell to just anyone,you MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN OLD SCHOOL GAMEDOGS..Containing these dogs IS A MUST!! BOTTOMLINE..These are truly people loving,eager to please dogs,very,very,intelligent,not bred for color or size but ability only...First up is Bodie the Male,35 lbs. athletic,high strung & fast ,a true Ninja,light on his feet and very smart,Jet Black,White chest and paw tips..His parents are The Famous ATM & Piney from Carolina Game Dogs,he is a Skull,Maverick,Nigerino,bred dog..
[IMG]http://i657.pho
tobucket.com/albums/uu297/badcompany1989/NewCamera736.jpg[/IMG

The female below here is Brandy,she is 55 lbs. laid back,very powerful,and full of explosive intence energy when she feels its needed...hasnt met anyone she doesnt like and so affectionate its almost needy..She is a Chinaman/Bolio bred dog..Her father is the famous Bolo from Tom Garner Kennels,she is red fawn color with white chest and paw tips...

The pups will be $700 each and she should have 8 to 10 pups,these will be awesome pups to have for sure..just let me know...................................these dogs will step between you a bear no problem,no matter what it means for them,but thats what true pitbulls are all about

.............................................Brand on Worley.........................
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
RAZR REPTILES
You breed pups you can't sell yet you breed more wake up man.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:12 AM   #3
Gregt
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR REPTILES View Post
You breed pups you can't sell yet you breed more wake up man.
Shut up Razr reptiles, you think anyone asked for your opinion? Cuz you just a little punk that needs to shut his mouth and mind your own business. Kick rock's, and take a long walk on a short peir, and yes please drown yourself. No one needs a punk like you to run your mouth. If it wasn't the Internet I bet you would get your jaw broke for saying something about as dumb as a 5 yr old. I wish I could teach you a lesson in keeping your thoughts to yourself. You would have plenty of time to think about keeping your mouth shut while its wired shut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcompany View Post
pups born and accounted for....and out of 700 views here...not one bite or inquiry....these are real dogs that can and do work,think about it next time around..best dog you'll ever own guaranteed..the original pitbulls of old kept pure 100%
SHE IS PREGNANT 100% DUE MAY 17th....WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

3/8/13 Still breeding,should take and have pups in about 60 days..5/1/13 or so.....let me know

UPDATE[/b] 2/22/13 Female started her heat cycle....let me know people

These Parents are High Caliber,high content animals,hand picked by me from the best working kennels in the world almost 5 years ago..I will be breeding them for the first time in the next few months and pups should be here by early summer..You can get on the list if you are seriously interested but I've gotta stress THESE ARE NOT BULLY'S,NOT FOR THE LAZY MAN EITHER,AND I Wont sell to just anyone,you MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN OLD SCHOOL GAMEDOGS..Containing these dogs IS A MUST!! BOTTOMLINE..These are truly people loving,eager to please dogs,very,very,intelligent,not bred for color or size but ability only...First up is Bodie the Male,35 lbs. athletic,high strung & fast ,a true Ninja,light on his feet and very smart,Jet Black,White chest and paw tips..His parents are The Famous ATM & Piney from Carolina Game Dogs,he is a Skull,Maverick,Nigerino,bred dog..
[IMG]http://i657.pho
tobucket.com/albums/uu297/badcompany1989/NewCamera736.jpg[/IMG

The female below here is Brandy,she is 55 lbs. laid back,very powerful,and full of explosive intence energy when she feels its needed...hasnt met anyone she doesnt like and so affectionate its almost needy..She is a Chinaman/Bolio bred dog..Her father is the famous Bolo from Tom Garner Kennels,she is red fawn color with white chest and paw tips...

The pups will be $700 each and she should have 8 to 10 pups,these will be awesome pups to have for sure..just let me know...................................these dogs will step between you a bear no problem,no matter what it means for them,but thats what true pitbulls are all about

.............................................Brand on Worley.........................

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Old 01-02-2016, 02:16 AM   #4
Gregt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregt View Post
Shut up Razr reptiles, you think anyone asked for your opinion? Cuz you just a little punk that needs to shut his mouth and mind your own business. Kick rock's, and take a long walk on a short peir, and yes please drown yourself. No one needs a punk like you to run your mouth. If it wasn't the Internet I bet you would get your jaw broke for saying something about as dumb as a 5 yr old. I wish I could teach you a lesson in keeping your thoughts to yourself. You would have plenty of time to think about keeping your mouth shut while its wired shut

But those are some amazing dogs. I wish people would stop breeding those stupid short, wide, oversized, unhealthy, useless, so called pitbulls. Keep up the good work! Keep the true APBT alive and going... If your dog isn't a game pit than its just a good as a Chihuahua.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:08 AM   #5
hhmoore
Just what we need...an internet tough guy/bully

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread