Inquiry Does anyone have any information on Marcus Quesada from San Fransisco? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
Ken Foose
Does anyone have any information on Marcus Quesada from San Fransisco?

I've been invited to do business with Marcus, and was wondering if there's anyone that's had any experience with him business wise? The name he uses on his emails is BowFingered.
Thanks
Ken

Old 11-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
KNOBTAIL
Ken

Email me privately at: fruitflies1@bellsouth.net JERRY

Old 11-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
NBmononoke
I have known Marcus for a couple years now and he has always produced quality well cared for animals and is a good, honest business person and friend.

Old 11-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #4
flamedcrestie
I've sold a few geckos to Marcus a couple of months ago. The transaction went very smoothly, I was paid quickly and correspondence was good.

Old 11-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #5
bleeding_sarcasm
Marcus is a very good guy that takes extremely good care of his animals. He is also very knowledgeable. A store I used to work for [EBV] purchased many animals from him over the years. They were always in fantastic shape, no problems at all with them. I also have numerous friends that have picked up a wide variety of animals from him. They are still happy with their purchases today. If he had something that I wanted for sale.. I would not hesitate to purchase from him. Marcus Quesada = Good Guy!

-David Loftin
Geekus maximus

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!