Bad Guy Dave Young and His Shipping Con on Me!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:21 PM   #11
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanZwedenReptiles View Post

Ed who else ships as You stated a Reliable shipper? Thanks for any info. Maybe I should just get Certafide myself and not have to deal with This. I did get to ship one box for 32.00 dollars ,wow Hows he going to make good on the rest..I don't know David at all so I would like to hear what He is going to do about all this also

Van
I have been using Fedex for years now and recieve the very best service. you can drop off a box there at 6:30 pm and it will always be there next morning normally before 10:00 am.

Old 11-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
mvite
Thanks for letting us know that David Young is both a bad business person as well as a DEADBEAT HOBBYIST.

I am guessing that others will get their money back from this guy one day, but they will need to be persistent--just like the OP here---good job!

David Young doesn't see to be the best communicator. Posting here for him to respond is kind of like radioing the pilot of the Hindenburg.

He probably has all the staplers and his coffee maker in a box already.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #13
Amelanistic Orca
I have heard nothing from my messages to D. Young a week+ ago.. Don't really expect to either, I did leave some "thoughts" of mine for him on them.. Soo, maybe I did get my $136 worth outta this with some a my massages. lol. I would not do business with anything associated with him again, regardless if I were contacted by him.. FYI.. Thanks to all who have responded as well, good luck to you all. Thanks.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:41 AM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Tom, sorry to hear of the trouble with David.

Quote:
David Young doesn't see to be the best communicator. Posting here for him to respond is kind of like radioing the pilot of the Hindenburg.

Yeah, no kidding he can't even find the time to post on his own forum to let his customers know what's up but finds the time to delete threads.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #15
HowlinGaleDragons
Don't need to worry about it anymore David Young is running he gave up repster.com so Repster will be no more

Old 11-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #16
varnyard
I have been sitting back just watching these threads. I know David, although not very well. I have talked to him on the phone a few times as well as in person at Daytona and Tampa. I sure thought he was going to do right just by hearing his worthless smack.

Well David, I got news for you:

YOU SUCK, JUST SO YOU KNOW!!!

I just wonder if Greg G. still supports this punk?
I got your reward David, wear it with pride..>>>

Old 11-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #17
Amelanistic Orca
He is a definite looo hooo, zaaaaa her! lol..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
repster, reptster