Good Guy Props to Dan Scolaro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2008, 12:27 AM   #1
VegasBilly
Props to Dan Scolaro

I know this will raise alot of eyebrows based upon alot of the earlier threads. All I can do is attest to the facts of my most recent transaction w/Dan. I ordered a male Mangrove Snake and a pair of juvie Giant Day Geckos for my wife. I had to split the payments between PayPal and a cashier's check which Dan was cool with. The check took almost a week to get to him..not a problem.
The Mangrove is better than spectacular and the Geckos thrilled my wife! I followed up w/ a few questions about the care for the Geckos (I'm a snake guy) and Dan was very helpful. The packaging was perfect and it was a seamless transaction. It went so well I ordered a White Lipped Python from Dan yesterday.
This is not my first deal with Dan and obviously it won't be my last. I think I've probably bought 4-5 animals from him over the last few years w/never a problem or issue.
Bill Hughes

Old 11-15-2008, 03:19 AM   #2
Uroboros
How long have you had them?

Old 11-15-2008, 08:30 AM   #3
Suncoast Herpetological
Billy
No one has ever denied that Dan has sent out some great animals and had a high percentage of satisfied customers. That is a given

It is on the deals that have had problems or gone bad altogether that Danny Boy has built his, less than stellar, reputation.

Glad to hear that your particular deal went well.

Old 11-15-2008, 12:51 PM   #4
MikeCurtin
I hope all of your future deals with Dan are problem free. Judging by your post, I know you are aware of how things will be handled if there ever is a problem. Good luck!

Old 11-25-2008, 03:05 PM   #5
yasin
Dan

I have bought a few animals from Dan and never had problems. His animals are spectacular, clean, healthy and they never miss a meal. I am glad that I have bought snakes from him and will do so in the future.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:55 PM   #6
cochran
Thumbs up Dan Scolaro

I have a killer pr. of Miami corns I received awhile back.Transition went smooth and I would'nt hesitate to deal with him again but,that's just me!! Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!