how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #61
Carolina Reptiles
Vinny
This is William from Carolina Reptiles and Exotic pets. You had emailed me about the lavender retic. We are a completely different business than Carolina Reptile Exchange. I had never heard of them when I named my business. If I had I would have probably named it something else, because people do get us confused with them. I hope no one holds their bad reputation against us.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:27 PM   #62
3552thomas3552
Stop! Carolina Reptiles is not carolina reptile exchange

Alot of you on here are thinking Carolina Reptiles is Carolina Reptiles Exchange. They are not anyway the same person they are two different owners and William & his wife from Carolina Reptiles based in Kernsville Nc are simply the best i have dont business with them for over 2 years now. Please do not get theses two business confused!

Old 11-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #63
3552thomas3552
Stop! Carolina Reptiles is NOT Carolina Reptile exchange

Carolina Reptiles is not carolina reptile exchange

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alot of you on here are thinking Carolina Reptiles is Carolina Reptiles Exchange. They are not anyway the same person they are two different owners and William & his wife from Carolina Reptiles based in Kernsville Nc are simply the best i have done business with them for over 2 years now. Please do not get theses two business confused!

Old 11-24-2008, 01:40 PM   #64
3552thomas3552
Stop! proof of Carolina Reptile Exchange address verse to Carolina Reptiles

Carolina Reptile Exchange
3312 Highway 21 Ste 114
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Phone: (803) 548-8262

Here is the Carolina Reptiles that sales on here !

THEY ARE LOCATED ON :
1600 PECAN LANE KERNERSVILLE, NC
HOME- (336) 993-PETS

Old 11-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #65
3552thomas3552
Talking Just so all you know

Carolina Reptile in Kernersville, NC is also a privately own reptile seller they do there business by appointment only previously I gave proof of address for both sellers I just wanted to clarify that this seller Carolina Reptiles sales only by appointments !

Buyer from Carolina Reptiles now for 2 years

Lloyd and Christian Thomas

Old 11-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #66
critical bill
WE GOT THE MESSAGE CHRISSY!!!! RELAX!!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #67
TattooLost
I sure hope my female het pied girl that I bought from CRE proves out next year!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann