Good Guy Tere & John Salazar - Sal's Smokin' Balls! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:46 PM   #1
Amelanistic Orca
Talking Tere & John Salazar - Sal's Smokin' Balls!

Still great animals... Still wonderful people to work with! Went for one animal, left with 3... And, headed back for a 4th, and probably a 5th this next weekend or two.

They are the definition of the type of people we need in this community. I've known them for a long time now, you owe it to yourself, if, you see something you need from them.

You will not be dissapointed! 'Nuff said!

Thank you for reading!

Old 07-07-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
Tere Salazar
Thank you so much, Tom! We've had some darn good teachers over the years. (Yes, that's me remembering us all sitting on the floor at your place looking at snake boy parts).

Old 07-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
I'm a pretty bad influence... My secret is out on this site. Back under my rock!

Old 07-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #4
Otter_23
Good to hear they are still a class act.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:44 PM   #5
ben32hayt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Still great animals... Still wonderful people to work with! Went for one animal, left with 3... And, headed back for a 4th, and probably a 5th this next weekend or two.

They are the definition of the type of people we need in this community. I've known them for a long time now, you dowe it to yourself, if, you see something you need from them.

You will not be dissapointed! 'Nuff d

Thank you for reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-30-2014, 05:37 PM   #6
HerpVenue
Yes. Excellent animals, excellent people. Just received more animals from them.

Old 10-30-2014, 06:17 PM   #7
Wilomn
Excellent people, excellent animals.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:16 PM   #8
Tere Salazar
Thank you, Ritchie and Wes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!