NSA - Prism Bigger than just Verizon - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 06-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #41
Lucille
As well as collecting telephone and email data, your DNA will be collected also:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/13/us...it_th_20130613

Old 06-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #42
Metachrosis
Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"
Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?"
Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"
Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?"
Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the seqester?"
Jim: "The president's unconstitutional non-recess recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"
Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Jim: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean claiming to be the most transparent administration in American history while actually being the most corrupt administration in American history?"
Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE!"

Old 06-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #43
Metachrosis
Which directly links back to several issues all you sheep gave me grief about
I have several saved and would love nothing more then to drop them in your laps again.

FTOS prevents me from going past ,I TOLD YOU SO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
As well as collecting telephone and email data, your DNA will be collected also:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/13/us...it_th_20130613

Old 06-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #45
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
I have several saved and would love nothing more then to drop them in your laps again.

FTOS prevents me from going past ,I TOLD YOU SO!
Warning: Tommy, how about you make this the LAST time you call other members "sheep" on this forum, OK?

Old 06-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #46
Metachrosis
Yeah,got kinda close didnt I
Sure thing Rich

Old 06-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #47
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
I think sometimes many agree with your points, they're just clouded with disrespect most of the time. You believe strongly in your convictions, which is honorable, but I believe your approach stems any "grief." If it wasn't for reasonable and informative posts of this nature, I don't think many would have took much effort into researching these topics further. You may be able to catch more "sheep" with honey than with vinegar.

Old 06-14-2013, 04:50 AM   #48
Metachrosis
Again,they do not need permission,nor will they cease

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/troops-ta...cS2aUkSVx6I.01

The NSA is systematically monitoring the Internet posts and telephone conversations of U.S. military returning from Afghanistan, according to a civil-liberties attorney.
“The FBI and the Secret Service are showing up to request an interview to question specific Internet posts the veteran has placed on websites such as Facebook,” explained attorney John Whitehead, founder of the Rutherford Institute

Old 06-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #49
Clay Davenport
I'll tell you a story, take it for what it's worth.

A fellow I work with, one who is not known to say a whole lot, nor to tell lies or other forms of exaggeration, told us of a friend of his that happened to be in Asheville the same day Obama was in town on the campaign trail.

He received a text message asking what he was up to.
He replied that he was in Asheville.
The other person texted back that he must be out there to see Obama, poking fun since neither was an Obama supporter.
He replied, jokingly, that he was out there to shoot him.

In less than 20 minutes he was pulled over and questioned by the secret service. Fortunately he was unarmed and not really in the vicinity of Obama, but assuming the story is true and I have no reason to think otherwise at this time, it demonstrates that they do monitor, especially closely I'm sure in places where the comrade in chief is visiting.
The text message sent up a flag, the GPS was accessed, and he was located.

I've considered starting a pool to take bets on how long until they find a way to outlaw prepaid "burner" cell phones. I'm actually surprised it hasn't been done already.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #50
WebSlave
Did anything happen to the guy? I suppose that such threats, even in jest, are against the law by now when applied to a high ranking public official.

It would have been interesting had 100 or more people all been posting the same kind of text message there. That would have kept them busy, I'm sure. My guess is that they would have just bundled up Obama and gotten him out of there. So I guess this would be a good way to keep him away from places that most people really don't want his presence. You don't even have to make an overt threat. Just something along the lines of "Yep, I've got the president in my sights right now" would do it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!