Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:58 AM   #431
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Florida Bar doesn't seem to have any records of a Gabriel/Gabe Martinez. Couple of them out in CA and NV. The whole lawyer thing seems pretty obviously just a red herring.
Thanks Dan.
Agreed, does appear to be a red herring.

~~~~

Old 01-03-2017, 08:33 AM   #432
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Corrected

I have not yet found such organizations, but I am not very good at searching, perhaps y'all who are search aces can lend a hand. I have only found one result in my search attempts.
I have doubts that Ty has a non-profit organization.
Could be wrong but ...

All I found, thus far, is that Ty is a part of the The National Reptile & Amphibian Advisory Council (NRAAC). Which is a non-profit organization.
Ty is the Vice chairman of their steering committee.
'Course, this is not his organization. He is just a part of it.

Guess more searching would be required, for inquiring minds, since it does not seem likely that "Gabe"/Ty will share that info here.

~~~~

Old 01-03-2017, 08:39 AM   #433
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I have doubts that Ty has a non-profit organization.
Could be wrong but ...
I think you are right. Which means that all those folks saying it appears that he was part of the raffle might present problems for him because he really can't claim that he was only a donor at this point. And, if it was the IRCF's raffle, may present problems for them as well.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:48 AM   #434
Pasodama
Quote:
I think you are right. Which means that all those folks saying it appears that he was part of the raffle might present problems for him because he really can't claim that he was only a donor at this point. And, if it was the IRCF's raffle, may present problems for them as well.
I think that in Ty's only post, in this thread, he stated some sort of collaboration, with IRCF, for the raffle. Would have to look at Ty's post, again, to be sure.

BTW Lasco Inc. (in your SS of forms) is listed as a Importer, Distributor/Wholesaler business. Certainly not a non-profit.

~~~~

Old 01-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #435
Mike (The M)
I recant any former assertions that this incident does not paint Ty's entire character in a poor light.

Also, gabelegalhelp@hotmail.com yields no search results, other than this thread.

Old 01-03-2017, 09:31 AM   #436
Mister Internet
So... an email from Ty Park (verified) threatening legal action (in the most congenial terms possible, of course) from an IP address from whence shortly follows an obviously bogus email from an obviously fake email that has literally never been on the Internet until yesterday, ANYWHERE, per Google, proving that Ty himself at the very least emailed from the same computer as the person who created the fake attorney persona.

I predict a post on this thread shortly detailing how he was "hacked", and insisting that this was either a previous associate/family member/employee who had access to his email and has now been 'dealt with'. That would be pretty sloppy on the part of someone who's a business-savvy multimillionaire, and does it really make sense that if someone had access to his communication channel and had nefarious designs, that they would immediately look to 'sabotage' him by doing what looks like going to bat for him? Wouldn't a true "hacker" try to GET money for themselves by leveraging the contact list in that address?

I mean, time to just call this what it is, IMO...

Old 01-03-2017, 10:04 AM   #437
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Email title: bad guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL.
On 1/2/2017 10:15 PM, gabelegalhelp@hotmail.com wrote:
> Dear Faunaclassifieds. I am the attorney for Mr. Ty Park. One of your members a Mrs. Michelle Prescott, aka "sugarhedgie" has posted on your site allegations and remarks that are offensive and threatening against my client. Her comments in your site violate state and federal law. To avoid a law suit for damages against your site and company, I suggest that you remove all of her postings immediately, and further either remove her as a member of your well reputed site, or give her a warning that her postings violate your internal policy as well.
> If you don't remove her postings immediately, we shall continue wit the up coming law suit naming you as a defendant for libel and slandering.
> Please me advised.
> Thank you.
> Gabe Martinez
> Attorney at law
> gabelegalhelp@hotmail.com
> (305) 906-4258
>
>
> --------------------
> IP:181.198.86.107
> Browser:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
>

In every case I've ever encountered, (As former Law Enforcement) I've never seen an Attorney say, "I am the attorney for Mr. Smith." more likely than not, he/she would say, "I represent Mr.Smith".

In addition, how many of us have been contacted by an Attorney, for what ever reason, "By Email"? in ALL the years I had to deal with Attorneys, I NEVER, received an email, it was always an official letter..Especially when threatening a Lawsuit.

BTW, I called the phone number 305-906-4258 someone answered, I asked is this Gabe Martinez? he answered YES, I asked are you an Attorney? he answered, YES, I asked where is your office located, he answered, Sarasota, he then asked if he could call be back, because he was driving, I said no, I'll call you back, he then asked, who are you & what do you want, I hung up.

I've known Ty a very long time, none of this surprises me in the least.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-03-2017, 10:33 AM   #438
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
I have known Ty for many years. We have not had much contact recently. I find it truly incredible that he would let this go on for so long and not get it over with. Pay the $3,000, give her a hold back lizard, do anything but be responsible for the latest postings from Rich. Isn't there someone that knows Ty really well that can talk to him and get him to put an end to this? I don't think my calling him would help much, he would probably just dig in his heels more deeply. Years worth of good deeds are rapidly going down the drain. Pride is getting in the way of common sense and turning something that could have been easily solved into one of the strangest postings ever on Fauna. It is obviously not the money involved. Somehow a misplaced interpretation of right and wrong has caused this to spin out of control.
Tom, you seem very well spoken and courteous. I would love to see you call Ty. It is possible many have thought of calling and then for various reasons talked themselves out of it, but you might do some good. Please consider going ahead with the call.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:37 AM   #439
Dro B
Quote:
I agree

If you don't remove her postings immediately, we shall continue wit the up coming law suit naming you as a defendant for libel and slandering.
> Please me advised.

I do not believe an attorney, or Ty, would make such stupid errors. (There are many more errors, this is just one sentence)
Aren't you an attorney Lucille? I remember somebody once looked into your background suspecting you were and discovered that you were? I'm not into stalking so I'm not gonna bother but either way I agree, a real lawer would have used different terminology, and would've said they'd ad fauna to the lawsuit if they found enough probobly cause to do so. Implying that fauna is party to a crime when there's no proof of such non-sense would give fauna grounds to sue him for libel and slander especially if that accusation would've been made publicly, and any lawer would know not to put things in such stupid terms and wording.

Old 01-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #440
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Quote:
Email title: bad guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL.
On 1/2/2017 10:15 PM, gabelegalhelp@hotmail.com wrote:
> Dear Faunaclassifieds. I am the attorney for Mr. Ty Park. One of your members a Mrs. Michelle Prescott, aka "sugarhedgie" has posted on your site allegations and remarks that are offensive and threatening against my client. Her comments in your site violate state and federal law. To avoid a law suit for damages against your site and company, I suggest that you remove all of her postings immediately, and further either remove her as a member of your well reputed site, or give her a warning that her postings violate your internal policy as well.
> If you don't remove her postings immediately, we shall continue wit the up coming law suit naming you as a defendant for libel and slandering.
> Please me advised.
> Thank you.
> Gabe Martinez
> Attorney at law
> gabelegalhelp@hotmail.com
> (305) 906-4258
>
>
> --------------------
> IP:181.198.86.107
> Browser:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
>

In every case I've ever encountered, (As former Law Enforcement) I've never seen an Attorney say, "I am the attorney for Mr. Smith." more likely than not, he/she would say, "I represent Mr.Smith".

In addition, how many of us have been contacted by an Attorney, for what ever reason, "By Email"? in ALL the years I had to deal with Attorneys, I NEVER, received an email, it was always an official letter..Especially when threatening a Lawsuit.

BTW, I called the phone number 305-906-4258 someone answered, I asked is this Gabe Martinez? he answered YES, I asked are you an Attorney? he answered, YES, I asked where is your office located, he answered, Sarasota, he then asked if he could call be back, because he was driving, I said no, I'll call you back, he then asked, who are you & what do you want, I hung up.

I've known Ty a very long time, none of this surprises me in the least.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

LOL, as former law enforcement, especially if you did questioning/interrogation you know better than to ask direct yes/no questions, you always let the person you are questioning fill in the blanks, i.e. ask the wrong first name and see if he confirms etc etc, but thanks for doing that, as well as sharing why it is you and him had a falling out, I know you were apprehensive but we all appreciate you helping Michelle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu