Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 50 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #491
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Kelli, put a sock in it. (was that too harsh)? There is nothing more to say. Believe what you want, I couldn't care less. Nobody is being patronizing. I stated the only reasonable and logical route which is the legal one. This useless garbage isn't going to change anything.
Put a sock in your own, Glass! You're here defending your buddy because he is too much of a puss to post here himself. Like I said, if it were you that had been robbed of 5 G's you'd be here singing a different tune, would you not?! I hope that along with your buddy Adam you have also opted to leave the business!

Old 04-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #492
SERPENTS DEN
I find nothing wrong with bumping this thread every so often as it's doing something even if it's not getting the OP the $5000.00 that Adam stole from him.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:05 PM   #493
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Well thank goodness he's not getting back into reptiles! We wouldn't want him to steal from anyone else in the business. I'm surprised that you would defend a thief like this Adam person. I always thought you were classier then that.
Please, find where I defended anything. In fact, feel free to go back through my posts. I believe my last 25 or more indicate that I believe there is a legitimate dispute, and that to my knowledge, there are extenuating circumstances around why payment hasn't been made (and if they don't, here is me saying it again). I also implored the accuser to take the legal route. I just don't believe there was any malice in this on Adam's part. You believe otherwise. That's how the world turns. Beating the proverbial dead horse on this forum..let me put this in caps...HASN'T AND ISN"T GOING TO DO ANYTHING.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:05 PM   #494
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
I find nothing wrong with bumping this thread every so often as it's doing something even if it's not getting the OP the $5000.00 that Adam stole from him.

Exactly, I agree!

Old 04-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #495
jglass38
I gotta run, I think I am having a drink with Jas later. Don't want to be late!

Old 04-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #496
Devon Hodgins
So if you are on the inside then why dont you have Adam come here himself and appoligies?

You are doing nothing here besides playing your own personal game and in turn hurting your own rep.

I have good friends but none of them are worth hurting your image over.

Also, if you dont like us fauna "zealots" then why come here? You are quickly losing respect here whats the piont of you even being here?

Also, does your thieving freinds ever plan on paying back the money THAT HE STOLE?

Old 04-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #497
KelliH
Quote:
What a joke...Keep bringing it back to the top. It is doing NOTHING. Enjoy..
Oh right Jamie... that's not being patronizing in the least!

Old 04-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #498
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Oh right Jamie... that's not being patronizing in the least!
Just pointing out the joke that is this forum. No patronization there.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #499
charleshanklin
Quote:
I'm not here to argue with the Fauna zealots.

I am not involved other than being a personal friend of Adam's.

There is no scam and never was, just bad circumstances.

Keep it going though, its getting everyone so far.
Fauna zealots huh? Thats funny to me since you almost 4 times the number of posts that I do. So what is your intent? To stir up trouble while being your friends knight in shining armour?

So what do you call not paying someone back what they are owed? Taking their money and running is what to you?

Old 04-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #500
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Hodgins View Post
So if you are on the inside then why dont you have Adam come here himself and appoligies?

You are doing nothing here besides playing your own personal game and in turn hurting your own rep.

I have good friends but none of them are worth hurting your image over.

Also, if you dont like us fauna "zealots" then why come here? You are quickly losing respect here whats the piont of you even being here?

Also, does your thieving freinds ever plan on paying back the money THAT HE STOLE?
I won't dignify most of this with an answer. What I will say is that I am not involved in this industry and couldn't give less of a crap what you or anyone else thinks of me. People I have sold animals to know me and that's all that matters. The industry is full of scumbags and losers. Big names that most people think are great guys. Adam is not and has never been one of those guys. Think what you want, say what you want, its ok with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland