SOLD!! *Price Reduced* 0.1 Acadia Parish “Cajun” Speckled King, l. Holbrooki - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 11-04-2023, 05:10 PM   #1
Fishuis
*Price Reduced* 0.1 Acadia Parish “Cajun” Speckled King, l. Holbrooki

This wiggly girl is tough to take pictures of! Hatched August of 2019 and getting some good size on her. Curious temperament, fun to watch & handle. She’s been a great pet but making the choice to rehome some of my collection to make room for larger enclosures. These Acadia Parish locality are really beautiful, exactly the pseudo-diamond python that I was looking for at the time. As a baby she had a bright orange belly that has faded to white. Her dorsal coloration has more yellows. Overall a beauty (that’s her name, courtesy of my 8 year old) and she would make a great pet or great breeder! Now asking $100 + shipping, I’d like to get her on her way to her new home before the winter weather sets in!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2023, 05:06 PM   #2
Fishuis
*Price updated
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
acadia, cajun, holbrooki, parish, speckled