animal planet - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #101
customoverload
Why doesnt someone contact animal planet about getting there own show? One of my ex's buddies got his own show about motor cross.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #102
Outcast
It would be cool to see an actually informational show on there that combats the anti-exotic pet ownership that seems to be rampant right now.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:27 AM   #103
R. Eventide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
It would be cool to see an actually informational show on there that combats the anti-exotic pet ownership that seems to be rampant right now.
Unfortunately, that'd probably never fly. It's not sensational enough, for one, and it goes against what most of the public believes. Those two, alone, would nix pretty much any chance of getting a show like that.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #104
Outcast
Yeah, it probably would be too hard for Animal Planet to put out show's like they had when I was a kid. Actual Documentaries about animals.... I still think they need a show with actual facts, instead of sensationalized BS.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #105
Beardiefreak26
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycot...34257826608856
her is another boycott against animal planet put your 2 cents in here

Old 07-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #106
rjjp
Kinda funny they can trace almost all the retic and burms to a breeding facility run by the government that blew away in a hurricane. Just another lesson in stupidity.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:20 AM   #107
Beardiefreak26
i say me all join together and make a new network for reptiles and all of the "disgraced" and "horrible" animals.

Old 07-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #108
nuggetcujo
I just don't understand. When I was a kid there were these awesome shows with Steve Irwin and Jeff corwin or whatever and they were actually educational. I don't know what is on animal planet right now, but it is portraying them all as horrible animals. This show is basicallly saying all reptiles are demons and need to be captured. It is way over exaturated. Why can't animal planet just be educational, and show shows that promote animals instead of make them seem like such bad things. I thought the channel was or animal lovers if all sorts, but that is not the case. We need a new channel.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!