Good Guy Chance Duncan (Chance) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Acrimonious
Thumbs up Chance Duncan (Chance)

I just received 2 Leucistic Texas Rats from Chance Duncan. Everything was just as expected, from the packing to the quality of the specimens. Chance had to hang on to them longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances - Although he had already received the money Chance never put me on the back burner. Not once did I contact Chance with a question or thought without him replying within an hour or so at the most.

Chance is a pleasure to do business with, and without the slightest hesitation I would do business with him again. In my eyes he is a genuine stand up guy, straight forward and honest. Chance, you are a class act - thank you. These two look stellar, and I am very satisfied!

- Kyle

Old 06-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
Chance
I definitely appreciate the kind words and would return them 100 fold. Kyle is a spectacular buyer and really the kind of person who makes you wish every transaction could go that way.

I hope you enjoy interacting with the leucies as much as I and my students did!

Old 07-23-2015, 11:15 AM   #3
smy_749
Did a trade with Chance, Shipped first. Transaction was smooth, quick and easy and packing was very well done. Snakes look great. Would not hesitate to trade with him again.

Old 07-23-2015, 01:38 PM   #4
Chance
Thanks a ton Sami!

Sami Youssef sent me a group of skinks and a colony of dubias, and without exaggerating his packaging was the best I've ever seen. Animals were perfect and his communication was great. I would likewise never hesitate to trade with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!