Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:35 AM   #91
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
My huge issue with "newbies" and the younger generation,is that with the wealth of information out there, they are to damn lazy to search and read. They want to be spoon fed,like mommy is still changing their diapers!
There's also a lot of BAD information out there. Asking people who have been in the business for a while for their thoughts isn't a good reason to get treated like garbage.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:37 AM   #92
ElexisC
Quote:
My huge issue with "newbies" and the younger generation,is that with the wealth of information out there, they are to damn lazy to search and read. They want to be spoon fed,like mommy is still changing their diapers!
Then you are part of the problem. I have done my research on many things, but would still ask for help if something didn't make sense or I couldn't find an answer to a question I had threw research. It's NOT a problem. Hell I still ask questions to build my knowledge it's not being spoon fed, it's going to keepers who are more experienced than you looking for advice from someone who has first hand knowledge. If you are annoyed by new keepers or younger keepers than how about don't answer them, let someone else do it.

Now if there's blatant evidence they have done absolutely no research, the animal is in danger, etc then yea by all means tell them how it is. But to go off on people, bash them, and make fun of them for going to someone more experienced for an answer is just flat out wrong and rude.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:42 AM   #93
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Then you are part of the problem. I have done my research on many things, but would still ask for help if something didn't make sense or I couldn't find an answer to a question I had threw research. It's NOT a problem. Hell I still ask questions to build my knowledge it's not being spoon fed, it's going to keepers who are more experienced than you looking for advice from someone who has first hand knowledge. If you are annoyed by new keepers or younger keepers than how about don't answer them, let someone else do it.

Now if there's blatant evidence they have done absolutely no research, the animal is in danger, etc then yea by all means tell them how it is. But to go off on people, bash them, and make fun of them for going to someone more experienced for an answer is just flat out wrong and rude.
They are to lazy to search at all! These are they people I'm talking about. Common sense will eliminate the bad info Then again... Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:44 AM   #94
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post

You are obviously one of the them.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:47 AM   #95
ElexisC
I'm not going to engage you anymore. Regardless if they're coming to keepers asking questions or googling it doesn't deserve being bashed and made fun of like I saw a lot of in that group to the point people would delete their posts and leave because it got so bad. If breeders and keepers can't handle being asked for advice or asking questions in a group that has QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS in the name then they shouldn't have or be in the group. If all you do is bash new people then I want no part of the group or breeder/keeper who does that.

Unless they are endangering the animal, asking the same questions over and over without making the changes advised, etc then there is absolutely no reason for that behavior.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:51 AM   #96
ElexisC
Quote:
You are obviously one of the them.
I'm one of them because I actually sound intelligent, not bashing new people and actually help where I can? Thanks I'll be sure to stay far away from you. I haven't had to ask a question in a while unless it's something I'm not very familiar with and there isn't much info to be found outside of asking knowledgeable keepers.

Now again I will not be engaging you any further than this as you seem to want to make fun of and bash new people, which I'm actually not a newbie. I have experience in many reptiles, you sir are just an antagonist. Have a good day.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:53 AM   #97
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Nick, you've made multiple posts that don't seem to have ANYTHING to do with the topic of this thread since April posted her warning. Perhaps you didn't take her seriously for some reason...I suggest you push yourself away from this thread, or confine yourself to the topic shown in the title, unless you want to find yourself without privileges for a few days. (Don't even a response to this message)

I didn't see this response earlier but so be it. The warning had already been posted so I took action.

Reminder to all to please keep the thread on topic.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:07 PM   #98
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Nick, you've made multiple posts that don't seem to have ANYTHING to do with the topic of this thread since April posted her warning. Perhaps you didn't take her seriously for some reason...I suggest you push yourself away from this thread, or confine yourself to the topic shown in the title, unless you want to find yourself without privileges for a few days. (Don't even a response to this message)
Well shoot,I was just going to return the neg karma he gave me for speaking the truth. Now I have to wait for the ban to expire.

Old 08-26-2015, 10:32 PM   #99
Amelanistic Orca
Okay... Back on track! Thanks for that Alpril.

Kris---You mentioned that Patrick came back to you for another animal.

Was this the transaction?

And... Can you shed some light on this statement for me please? The one pictured, and made by Patrick?

We will all have to forgive him, he doesn't want to get "shredded" here on the BOI. I understand his lack of wanting to participate.

And then, did he ever come back for a 3rd animal?

Just curious!

And. Did Illest Jay ever come back to you for another animal too?

Those are my only questions for now.

And then... I made you something!

You're gonna really like this! I promise!
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2015, 10:43 PM   #100
Amelanistic Orca
I hope...
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic