Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #91
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
This is starting to get off topic (partially my fault), but I have never claimed you defended his actions. You defended his character and seemed to shrug of the fact that he has made several people wait an unreasonable amount of time for payment.

I would be less likely to take issue with you if you had acknowledged wrongdoing on his part regarding slow payment(even if you said..'I don't know what's going on, but this isn't like him'). And not to nit pick, but please provide the quote where I put words in your mouth, as I can't seem to find it.
Pasted from my post on page 17:

"Like I said, you'll get paid. I never said I agreed with the practices, I never said I believed whatever reasons/excuses were given. I simply said you would get paid"

That about cover it for you? I'm not throwing a guy I've known even admittedly in a casual form for a lot of years and have never heard of anyone who didn't get paid by up on a cross to pacify the delicate sensibilities of the BOI keyboard warriors whose main purpose in life seems to be to smear and trash anyone who doesn't agree with said delicate sensibilities. I live and do my reptile business in the real world, face to face. This alone solves 90% of the problems that arise on this board. I do understand some people don't have the want or need to go out and do the show circuit, which is fine. Either way it doesn't give you the right to judge ME based on the fact that I said something you didn't agree with. I NEVER stated that I thought Allen was in the right, I stated the way Memnoch acted alot of people might decide again him(Memnoch) base soley upon his tone. I also stated the above quote, also not taking Al's side. I also tried to help Memnoch avoid possible Paypal drama. Finally I stated my OPINION that the guy would get paid, my OPINION that Al is a nice guy, and my OPINION on what is or is not a reasonable delay. I wouldn't worry over a couple of weeks, but Memnoch would and has, fair enough.
At this point if Memnoch understands my points, I am done with this thread. I came here into these threads trying to reassure the guy and this crap happens.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #92
spawn
Either way it doesn't give you the right to judge ME based on the fact that I said something you didn't agree with.

He doesn't have the right to judge you based on what you said -- the only real insight he'd get as to who you are and/or what you're about? Wow. Thank goodness you've [dis]empowered us from judging people based on their beliefs. You know, that thing that sets the basis for social interaction? Forming opinions about other people? Well I guess you're the exception to that rule:

I NEVER stated that I thought Allen was in the right, I stated the way Memnoch acted alot of people might decide again him(Memnoch) base soley upon his tone.

I hate to make assumptions, but I'm going to assume you meant "against him" when you said "again him". So you're allowed to judge his actions, but we aren't allowed to judge yours? People live in glass houses...

Old 03-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #93
memnoch1970
well no response from allen, i guess the next step is to contact kingsnake about his adds. they take fraud pretty serious....................

Classified Account - Terms of Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Violations & Resolutions

Any complaints of non-delivery of goods, non-payment of goods received, or theft are cause for immediate suspension of your account.

Be aware that we are require people filing vendor complaints to file a complaint at the FBI's Online Fraud Center, so before you add that "extra" couple of inches to that tortoise, lizard, or snake, ask yourself, "Is it really worth it to have the FBI show up at my house?" As for scammers and fraud artists - we do prosecute and have already been involved with a number of arrests and prosecutions. Additional information can be found here: Vendor Complaint / Ripped Off?

Anyone who has had their account terminated for complaints, violations of our terms of service, or any other site bans may NOT re-register in any format, under any circumstances. Attempting to circumvent this system by registering under the name of a friend, family member, or any form of alias, will cause that account to be immediately terminated, and you will be prosecuted for fraud. Anyone who knowingly assists someone in fraudulently obtaining an account will have their site services canceled and will themselves be banned, and prosecuted for fraud.

Intentional / Repeat Violations of TOS - Anyone intentionally violating this TOS, or continuing to violate this TOS after receiving notice/warning of a TOS violation is subject to having their account privileges restricted or terminated with no warning or notice. If you receive a TOS violation notice, take no corrective action, and violate the same section of the TOS again, your account privileges may be restricted or terminated with no warning or notice.

Please keep in mind that by registering and using our sites and services, you are agreeing that you have read, and will abide by, our Terms of Service. PetHobbyist.com reserves the right the right to edit, move, or remove any advertisements posted to our classifieds at our discretion.

Being Abusive/Belligerent/Argumentative to Staff - All of the services we provide, whether in classifieds or forums, we provide as a service, and grant you the privilege to use them. If you violate that privilege, either knowingly or unknowingly, we may contact you and ask you to stop. If you persist or become abusive, belligerent, or argumentative with an employee, we have the right and the ability to revoke your classified account and other site privileges and cancel your services.

Our employees are doing their jobs and being abused is not part of the job. No customer or business pays us enough money to be abused, and we have no time to deal with abusive individuals or companies. There are now a number of people who have lost their access by being abusive. If you receive a warning about an ad or a message board post, or find your ads or posts missing, think twice before you hit the send key.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal
Please note that we take all reports of criminal activity very seriously and work closely with law enforcement agencies, local, state, and federal, on a regular basis. If you know of criminal activity occurring on this web site, we encourage you to contact the proper law enforcement agency, file a formal complaint, and ask the agency involved to contact our legal department.

Any violations of the terms listed above that cause your account to be terminated will cause any and all registration or advertising fees paid to be forfeit to OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc.

Be aware that if you violate our Terms Of Service, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. may delete or edit your messages, contact your internet service provider, have your account terminated, cancel your advertising, and/or block your access to our web site. PetHobbyist.com and its affiliated communities reserve the right to terminate any account, refuse service, or limit access at our discretion.

Registration and use of our online communities is considered a contract between the registrant and OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. under the laws of the State of Texas, and United States federal law. This contract is not transferable nor may it be reassigned to any individual or business without the prior written consent of OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc.

By agreeing to the classified terms of service contract terms listed above and registering for a classified account, you are agreeing that any and all legal conflicts with OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. will be resolved in the Texas court system.

As per the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 "the user is accessing a private computer" and "unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law".

Old 03-25-2008, 04:06 PM   #94
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
Pasted from my post on page 17:

"Like I said, you'll get paid. I never said I agreed with the practices, I never said I believed whatever reasons/excuses were given. I simply said you would get paid"

That about cover it for you? I'm not throwing a guy I've known even admittedly in a casual form for a lot of years and have never heard of anyone who didn't get paid by up on a cross to pacify the delicate sensibilities of the BOI keyboard warriors whose main purpose in life seems to be to smear and trash anyone who doesn't agree with said delicate sensibilities. I live and do my reptile business in the real world, face to face. This alone solves 90% of the problems that arise on this board. I do understand some people don't have the want or need to go out and do the show circuit, which is fine. Either way it doesn't give you the right to judge ME based on the fact that I said something you didn't agree with. I NEVER stated that I thought Allen was in the right, I stated the way Memnoch acted alot of people might decide again him(Memnoch) base soley upon his tone. I also stated the above quote, also not taking Al's side. I also tried to help Memnoch avoid possible Paypal drama. Finally I stated my OPINION that the guy would get paid, my OPINION that Al is a nice guy, and my OPINION on what is or is not a reasonable delay. I wouldn't worry over a couple of weeks, but Memnoch would and has, fair enough.
At this point if Memnoch understands my points, I am done with this thread. I came here into these threads trying to reassure the guy and this crap happens.
Adam I do believe everyone understands your point.But everyone has their own view on this transaction. Alan needs to make this right....now. Nobody should have to wait for payment unless it was agreed upon. Alan is starting to get a bad reputation all by his own actions. Its sad because I have never had one bad deal with him. After this last payment delay I would never send him a penny again.

Old 03-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #95
memnoch1970
well heres the latest line of excuses get over allen pay up, the only threat i made on the phone was of legal ones you know it i know it . so you guys decide this was after i told him i was contacting kingsnake. which i will do if theres no money in the accouont today.... From: ReptKingdom@aol.com Add Mobile Alert
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:02:58 EDT
Subject: Re: Message about: WANTED : Bearded Dragons
To: memnoch1970@yahoo.com
First of all there were no lies whether you choose to believe that or not, 2nd of all i don't feel i need to give you my fathers medical records and lastly i do not appreciate verbal threats left on my voice mail. Do you think all of this makes someone want to pay you at all. If you were a real business in the real world you would not get paid for 30-60 days from a company. I understand your concern and have every intention of paying you, however after dragging my business through the mud over and over makes me wonder what kind of person you really are. You think that no one can have medical problems or other issues, everyone is out to get you....man are you paranoid. I do not have a paypal account because a real scam artist beat me for over $3000 so my account is frozen so the fraudulent payment i took can be investigated. I will see if i can use someone elses paypal to send you the money.

this was my e mail response........ why dont you use your wifes, thats how you finally paid mindy after lyin ,stalling , and doing the same thing to her. you can use a credit card through pay pal, you can have your wife transfer money from an account through paypal. there are a hundred ways you can do this .... your just stalling as you have been for weeks now. your just diggin a deeper hole allen. why wont you return phone calls , why wont you answer the phone... i know why and so does everyone else. allen of reptilekingdom@aol.com

Old 03-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #96
memnoch1970
first off your medical problems are your problems, period. i dont care who the hell is sick. not my problem. second you said payment on delivery not 3 weeks later with every lie in the book to go with it. 3rd... why dont you post on the board here???? ill tell you why cause you know your wrong , and everyone here will tell you that. you cant even answer the phone, or call someone back. you dont want to talk to me call stephanie. oh i forgot your deathly ill with pnuimonia, and bronchitis your well enough to get on the computer though. pay up allen..

Old 03-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #97
memnoch1970
well allen you have been caught in another lie..... your paypal account is fine............About Reptile Kingdom:

To protect your security, PayPal offers information on the status of this member.

Seller Reputation: (38) Verified Buyers
Account Status: Verified
Account Type: US Business
Account Creation Date: Jan. 22, 2001
PayPal Member For: 7 years 2 months 3 days

Member accepts all payments

Cust. Service Email: ReptKingdom@aol.com
Cust. Service Phone: 732-281-5464
Seller Reputation
The Seller Reputation Number measures how many Verified PayPal members have paid that seller. New transactions are added 30 days after they occur, to ensure that the Reputation Number reflects successful exchanges.

Account Status
U.S. Users are considered "Verified" if they have confirmed the bank account they have added to their PayPal account.Verification is a positive signal to the Community that a user has complied with Community security measures.

Account Type
Accounts can be Personal, Premier, or Business. Active sellers are required to have a Premier or Business account.

Please note that this information is not an endorsement or guarantee but a summary of a member's status with PayPal provided to help the Community evaluate the other members with whom they transact.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:07 PM   #98
memnoch1970
now that i know, and everyone else knows you lied about your paypal account im curious to know why theres no money in my account. wait im on the edge of my seat for the next lie..... ALLEN OF reptilekingdom.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #99
memnoch1970
well allen finally answered the phone today, i gave him till friday to make good. hopefully he will keep his word, and i can post positive results friday. we shall see.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:04 PM   #100
MikeCurtin
Good luck...I wish you the best

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!