SOLD!! 2011 Male Salmon 100% het Leopard (vin russo line) 200 dollars PLUS FREE HUGE RACK!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-07-2016, 09:28 AM   #1
alexandersaks1
2011 Male Salmon 100% het Leopard (vin russo line) 200 dollars PLUS FREE HUGE RACK!!!

This guy is great, beautiful markers for a het (look at those rosy red cheeks) and a great eater. Only "knock" on this guy is a small scar on the tip of his nose. He took a nip from an african soft fur when he was a year and a half old or so. Its only noticeable when he first sheds since its a little scar type thing but within a week or so after shedding it just kind of blends in. its a very small spot maybe half of an pencil eraser size. doesnt affect his shedding at all but its there. Bred by Vin Russo. The salmon line makes some truly awesome hypo leopards, personally my fav of the hypo lines. hes very ready and eager to breed. probably around 10 pounds. He is part of a large adult leopard group that I have been winding down to eventually 3 animals so I dont have a use for him. 200 dollars takes him which is just absurd for a 10 pound salmon het leopard. buyer to pay all shipping and fees. it hurts to sell him this cheap but I have to get rid of a massive rack that my adults are in so here he is. can reach me at alexander.saks@gmail.com for quickest reply
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2016, 09:26 AM   #2
alexandersaks1
Updated price 200 bucks!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-26-2016, 03:53 PM   #3
alexandersaks1
Sale pending
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2016, 10:27 AM   #4
alexandersaks1
Available again lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2016, 03:56 PM   #5
alexandersaks1
if anyone wants this guy and is local in NYC I have a 74qt 10 tub rack that i just broke down with tubs and heat. the rack is 550 from boamaster PLUS all the tubs and heat PLUS this salmon 100% het leopard boa for 200 dollars. thats a joke lol...interested to see how long this lasts
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2016, 09:21 PM   #6
certTEAMmitch
Not close enough to phila to meet I guess

Old 06-27-2016, 09:26 PM   #7
alexandersaks1
I don't own a car let alone something that will fit the rack. For reference the two large sides of this are 75x42" and will require a large SUV or truck and even then expect to have to tie the trunk down
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2016, 04:57 PM   #8
alexandersaks1
Sold!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2016, 08:45 PM   #9
scottydsntknow
Course I miss this and am an hour from NYC and own a large SUV lol. Oh well. If it falls through somehow post back up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!