Bad Guy Urban Albino guarantee/worthless - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #101
JColt
Sorry I meant to do this in previous post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohMac View Post
Hello,

He then sent me the print out of the Fedex employee putting in a comment that the snake was died. I believe he left the Fedex Office switched out the pied male and went back in and said it was died. That snake that he is showing is dead is way more then 206 grams and way bigger then the pieds I have.

Michael Castillo
www.UrbanAlbino.com

Old 03-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #102
PoohMac
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Curious on one thing. Seller said all his Pieds were no where near the size of the dead one. So how could it be a pic/number mistake?
When the pied died they will start to build up gases and the rodent that it ate will also start to make the pied ballon up and look bigger. Also the way the picture was taken could/would make him look allot bigger too. Yes, he was only 206 grams. When I weighed him.

Either way because I'm taking responsibity for it. I didn't have a pic of pied10 and something went wrong on my end when I was saving pictures and labeling the pictures.

Shawn called me again today and we are are good. This will be my last post unless Shawn need me because I told him to call me anytime if he needs anything.

Everything has been resolved.

Thank you,

Michael Castillo

Old 03-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #103
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohMac View Post
When the pied died they will start to build up gases and the rodent that it ate will also start to make the pied ballon up and look bigger. Also the way the picture was taken could/would make him look allot bigger too. Yes, he was only 206 grams. When I weighed him.

Either way because I'm taking responsibity for it. I didn't have a pic of pied10 and something went wrong on my end when I was saving pictures and labeling the pictures.

Shawn called me again today and we are are good. This will be my last post unless Shawn need me because I told him to call me anytime if he needs anything.

Everything has been resolved.

Thank you,

Michael Castillo
At the beginning of this thing I was getting a really bad feeling about the direction in which it was heading. Glad to see cooler heads prevailed.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #104
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
At the beginning of this thing I was getting a really bad feeling about the direction in which it was heading. Glad to see cooler heads prevailed.
I was confident that Michael would do the right thing.

It's been said before, it's all in how you handle a problem and Michael took care of it right away!

Old 03-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #105
sandnmyteeth2
Michael,
I do indeed owe you an apology for saying that the snake may have been put into the box already dead. That was a low blow on my part. Please understand that I had a lot of emotions going through me at that time.
I apologize sincerely,
Shawn

Old 03-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #106
sandnmyteeth2
Once the problem was found Michael was very fast to apologize and refund my money. Michael has resolved this problem honorably and very respectfully. I am sorry I had to post this issue on this forum, however due to others detective and jury work we were able to resolve this problem. Thank you. I would also like to thank my wonderful wife for supporting me yesterday, Doug and Dawn Horn for their support. And support from the guy on the west side of the state that was supporting by telephone (can't wait to chase some herps with ya). Yesterday was a very stressful day for all of us including Michael, I am glad that this is resolved. Thanks again for every ones support Shawn

Old 03-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #107
reptilebaby
I don't think this thread is going to damage him at all. He's obviously one of the good guys!

Old 03-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #108
charmer
What a great ending to something that could have ended so badly! Kudos to both parties...

Old 03-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #109
Robert Potts
Mr Castillo I applaud and commend your business I.Q. The high road is always the preferred route to take(although in some cases not the easiest) and in the long run will get you there faster in greater comfort.

Like some, I thought this thread was going to be a tuff one(considering the number of post in 2 days), but so glad that those involved were all above board. This thread should be a shinning example of how a resolution can be had by the people whom it concerns. Also a prime example of how important a consumer tool the BOI has been and always will be.

Chad, the reason he refunded the shipping is why Mr Castillo will have a long and lasting career in the reptile world. He's to smart a business man to nit pick concerning less than $100 and also understands that some actions reverberate much longer than other actions. Like you implied, he didn't have to refund but he did none the less because it was the right thing to do for this situation. As far as advertising goes, the shipping refund he gave ads 1000 times it's dollar value to his reputation.

In closing, glad to see both parties are satisfied with the outcome. Andrew

Old 03-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #110
David Reid
I may have missed something, but if I get this right, the snake's death was probably at least partially attibuted to the fact that it was just fed. If the buyer insisted on shipping the snake, whose fault is it that the snake arrived dead? Probably 50/50. Again, maybe I read something wrong...

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!