Chuck Tornetta/ECE Eisenman het pieds - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #41
Ed Clark
The problem with the sale of hets by resellers is that sometimes when there are problems like this, the guy selling them and making the most profit tries to pass the buck on to someone else.

I think its most important that the person selling those hets, no matter what their origin has got to stand behind them. its just so important to deal honestly and the fact that some people cant see that just boggles the mind.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #42
jsrocket
Going back to post #1, and the original question. I find it interesting that NOT ONE person has stepped forward to say they had a CRE het that proved out.

The snake still has to be bred again to a visual, to make any judgment, but odds are, it ain't a het.

If that's the case, (just my opinion), I would go after the guy who sold you the snake. Then, if he wants, he can go after the breeder.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #43
SPJ
Why would the paperwork say trade if Chuck was brokering the animal?
It really looks like he got these in on trade and resold them once he found out the genetics were in question.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #44
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Why would the paperwork say trade if Chuck was brokering the animal?
It really looks like he got these in on trade and resold them once he found out the genetics were in question.
Possibly, or maybe he got them with the intention of turning them quickly, taking a profit, and didn't know about the questionable genetics. Hard to say, at this point.

What exactly does "brokering" mean, in the herp world? (not sarcasm, just wondering)

Old 07-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #45
NJTom732
Exactly,.................Chuck was not a broker here, he traded for these animals and then resold them, So I would think he is and should be responsible for selling them as 100% hets when in fact they are not!

Old 07-06-2007, 04:07 PM   #46
reagorfu
if someone sold me a boa as a het, and it was not a het, i could care less who they got it from. i am getting my money back one way or another. if they want to go after whoever they got it from after i get my money or equal in stock or animals, good for them. after that i would not really care.

Old 07-07-2007, 03:18 PM   #47
Rockin Reptiles
I have a supposed het pied from HCE. If it does not prove to be a het the how will i get my money back from Harry. Harry is dead and has been dead. Bruce is the one selling as Harry. I want to find out if anyone that has supposed hets from them, have they gotten them to lay eggs period. My supposed het is approx 1800 grams. I will put her with the RDR het pied and a het from Evan Stahl this season. Both are proven hets.Time will tell if she is a het or not.

Old 07-07-2007, 03:20 PM   #48
SPJ
As far as I know, none of Harry's hets have proved out.

Old 07-07-2007, 04:08 PM   #49
ravensgait
Quote" I have a supposed het pied from HCE. If it does not prove to be a het the how will i get my money back from Harry. Harry is dead and has been dead. Bruce is the one selling as Harry. I want to find out if anyone that has supposed hets from them, have they gotten them to lay eggs period. My supposed het is approx 1800 grams. I will put her with the RDR het pied and a het from Evan Stahl this season. Both are proven hets.Time will tell if she is a het or not.
Good question Thomas, there have been a good number of people who have been ripped of by these guys. I can't recall any one or group going after them to try and recover what they lost.. Maybe it just takes one person to try and get the others together. Randy

Old 12-18-2007, 08:12 PM   #50
chuck tornetta reptiles
I wanted to come back to this tread and place in the public eye what I recently did,
Im doing this because it seems everytime I try to go above and beyond to satisfy a situation . It gets twisted around and made to look like im trying to hide something .
I sent this email to Tom Cowell because he refused to speak on the phone . I sent it because I feel bad for him if his het that was produced by harry eisenman or bruce eisenman and suposidly fully guaranteed BY HCE is not a het, This email was mean`t to show Tom that I would take the loss for him and offer him a full credit of 2,000.00 good for anything I have available . I have not heard back from tom cowell at all and will assume if he does not contact me within 2 weeks from 12-17-07 (date I sent email)Then I will assume he does not want the credit I have offered him .
And he would then be tracking down Bruce Eisenman to settle this issue with him.
I offered him a full credit because my policy has always been no-cash refunds .

BELOW IS THE ACTUAL EMAIL I SENT TOM

"I personally hold no guarantee myself for the 100% heterozygous pied you purchased, Because I did not produce this animal myself. ( I have a strick policy to ONLY guarantee MY own animals ) And I always have thats why I get the person who actually produced the animals to guarantee them.
But you already know this and this is why your reciept with your (avid chip numbers on it ) does not even have my name on it .
You also know that that under no circumstances do or did I ever offer money back to anyone .
My personal policy is and always has been I would issue a credit.
Now I dont know if your wasting your money on a lawyer or not . Thats not my business because your guarantee is held by a man in South Carolina named Bruce Eisenman .
But lets get down to the reason why I am typing to you rite now .
I will offer you a full credit in the amount of 2,000.00 for the return of the snake you say is not a het pied , on 2 conditions .
#1 you must return the EXACT SNAKE to me so I may try to return it to bruce eisenman and re-coupe my loss from whatever snake you choose to take from me as your 2,000.00 credit
#2 I request you go on the faunna classifieds and post on your thread about me that I made good on this by giving you a full credit.
And for this you can choose anything I have with a value of 2,000.00 I do not feel obligated to do this but out of respect of you and our past friendship I will
I also offered you a deal before something like 3 cinnamon pastels or something like that a few months back but I never herd from you on that
The point is this , I am loosing all around the board on this because that creep bruce eisenman will never do anything for me .
And maybe in the end
we can find a way to be friends again .
let me know what you want to do .
but credit good for anything I have available is the best I can do .
Please remember I am loosing twice in this .
Take care
Chuck "

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!