Chuck Tornetta/ECE Eisenman het pieds - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2007, 06:25 PM   #21
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Chuck did not sell me the het pied as a possible, he sold it to me as a 100% het pied female and I have the receipt to prove it. Chuck does not want to have no responsibility for this animal. The best part I have been friends with him for 3 years and now wants nothing to do with me or the issue.
It makes no difference if he wants to accept responsibility for the snake, if he sold it to you as a 100% het pied, he is responsible and should be willing to make it right with you (within reason). He may want to reflect on it for a while and "weigh" the repercussions.

Is he aware of this thread?

Old 07-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #22
NJTom732
I am sure someone must of tould him about the thread. Last I heard he was band from this site.

Thanks Tom

Old 07-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #23
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJTom732
I am sure someone must of tould him about the thread. Last I heard he was band from this site.

Thanks Tom
chuck tornetta reptiles

Name :
chuck tornetta reptiles is at reputation level 10 - 49
Trader Rating: (2)

Warning Level: 0

This is current so it does not look like he is banned now.

Old 07-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #24
bznj
That sucks Tom, but most breeders want you to breed it at least 2 times first. But if Chuck won't talk to you at all he probably won't next year after a second breeding.

On a side note, I proved out one of your het. albino males this year and hopefully the female is big enough next year. So if nothing else props to you for selling legit hets.

Good luck on this issue.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #25
Aries54
It boils down to this,................NO one,.............I repeat, NO ONE has ever proven out one of Bruce's hets. I've posted many times about him. I KNOW how big of a crook he is from my own personal experiances. I'd be willing to guess that Chuck knows the deal on bruce as well. I mean, Bruce is a liar! Lets not forget about when his store was "broken into," and Bruce failed the lie detector test that the cops gave him about the "break in." I mean, that in itself should tell you something.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:38 PM   #26
chuck tornetta reptiles
Hey guys , this is how it looks on my end !

I met Tom in 03 when he purchased a het pied female I was brokering for HCE Harry Eisenman , ( for the record I stoped brokering heterozygous animals rite after the fauna thread on HCE ,)
This animal came with a purchase reciept from me and a full guarantee from HCE in south carolina .
REMEMBER HERE FOLKS AT THIS TIME
NO-ONE KNEW ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HCE or Harry Eisenman or Bruce Eisenman
When Harry Eisenman contacted me to broker a few of his MICROCHIPPED HET PIEDS IN 03 Ispecifically said I would have to look into him first and I also said he must be willing to FULLY GUARANTEE HIS OWN ANIMALS TO MY CUSTOMERS ! and he agreed.........
My sources told me he Harry that is was a partner in the original outback exotics and was a trustworthy person. (again this was 03)
The asking price was 2500.00 on het pied females and my cut was 800.00 per animal and of course IF I SOLD THEM FOR LESS MY PROFIT WAS LESS AS WELL.
I REMEMBER TOM PAYING 2,000.00
And my profit or the only money I saw was 300.00 from his deal.
this is what brokering is, and is why I dont even do it anymore !
Tom actually wanted an email from HCE naming him guarenteed to either get another het or money back from HCE .
I called HCE WITH TOM HERE AT MY HOME .AS A REQUEST FROM TOM WHO WANTED HIS GUARENTEE TO COME STRAIT FROM THE BREEDER As it was anyway. I left a message and within the night Bruce Eisenman called me back and sent me an email with the actual avid chip numbers that are in Toms snake , This email also stated that HCE WAS GUARENTEEING HIS SNAKE TO BE A 100% HETEROZYGOUS PIED
not chuck tornetta but HCE.
NOW I KNOW THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE SAYING
"WERES THIS EMAIL" Rite lol. Well Tom has it ! BUT ,,,,,,,,,, It would not help him at all trying to come after me would it. and he knows from what people now say about HCE that he will not get very far going after them.
As far as me being able to furnish this email from HCE ,
I would need the help of a good P-C WIZ because I got a new dell computer after that and changed my email suplier 2 times ( but always kept the same chucktornetta address for my customers)
I know this may sound like a weasle out move by some , BUT believe me individual deals and in a brokerage situation a snake almost never has a guarantee from the middleman ,
I have been in this industry a very long time and I do not plan on getting out anytime soon , And I have never intentionally taken advantage of anyone at all .
Having said this all ------- besides the broker thing -------the guarantee thing --------- the HCE THING.
Tom has not proven this snake to be a fakazie at all.
,MANY large scale breeders struck out on pieds from a het x het breeding including myself this season from a pair of guaranteed hets I purchased from a large scale breeder friend of mine ,and its been 3 weeks now and I still have not gotten around to even tell him because I know that proven hets dud out from time to time .
So love me or hate me folks this was our agreement !
And I have to admit I wouldnt say it is not a het pied untill it is proven to be
I have a memmory like an elifant (cant spell worth a s*@t ) but I remember a deal! lol.
Toms email proof stated that the het female must be bred to a visual pied 2 years in a row , or a het male that was previously proven 3 years in a row.
I am not incinuating in any way that Toms het pied male is not a het !
I wish Tom the best of luck.
I hold no Ill reguards ,
I hope you all know im not much of a forum person , with a carpentry business , a snake business and a wife and 4 young children I am a bit straped for time . I just wanted the truth to be remembered .
I may not be responding to this thread anylonger and I did not want people to think the wrong thing
I would also like to thank the profesional breeders who have came forward to admit that pieds are not always produced by hets and sometimes not by visual x het as well.
best reguards ,
Chuck Tornetta .

Old 07-05-2007, 10:39 PM   #27
NJTom732
Thanks everyone for there input on this issue, it does help everyone in the long run. Maybe Chuck will make good on this and if not at least people may read this before buying an animal from him and people will spread the word around that Chuck is not someone who stands behind his word and what he sells.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #28
Gecko_Den
Tom, Chuck just gave his side of the story; care to comment? Is this the way it went down, did you agree that the guarantee was from HCE? If so than I think your problem is with HCE not Chuck.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #29
NJTom732
Guys let me tell you, I just got off the phone with Chuck for posting this email. Never once did he ever call HCE in front of me and never produced any email from Harry regarding these hets. Chuck is a real piece or work coming up with this story and I just told him so on the phone. Can he produce such an email NO...... I keep every bit of info on all my animals and I do have the origional recepit that Chuck gave me from HCE and that is it. This is why reptile people get such a bad rap, people like Chuck! Yes he is a weasle and there are a lot of people in NJ who would agree. What kind of a guy turns on his friend after 3 years of creating a web site for him for free? I guess I was the fool here!

Old 07-06-2007, 06:39 AM   #30
romad119
Post the receipt. Post everything you can. Right now its one person's word vs another's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!