Jungle Habitats - Alan Hall - You Can Decide - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #41
JungleHabitats
hmmm

ok well steve could have told me at the time he got that cage he wanted a refund and didnt want a cage but he didnt , he didnt tell me ANYTHING to his displeasure about the cage or him being unhappy. He could have said Alan this cage isnt right so im sending it back for my money back .. he would have gotten it then I cant help the fact steve never brought this to my attention and decided to sell the cage rather then bring it tpo my attention . When we spoke and i mentioned to him shipping charges on the other cage he could have said then he would like to have a refund and Iwould have had him pack it up and ship it back on MY DIM E and he would have got a refund . Im sorry that you think i should pay for something he sold without telling me he wanted a refund or was unhappy hes getting EXACTLY what he paid out nothing less nothing more . If i had the cage he would get the full $180.50 back being i dont have the cage he will get the balance of what he sold it for which is $80.50 . Now with that said Im dont with the thread Steve getting his refund and I am going to build cages You all have a great day

Old 09-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleHabitats
ok well steve could have told me at the time he got that cage he wanted a refund and didnt want a cage but he didnt , he didnt tell me ANYTHING to his displeasure about the cage or him being unhappy.
Alan, could it be because you told him that particular cage was free? It's the understanding that he was still waiting for his cage so he wasn't going to complain about a free one.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:46 PM   #43
Wilomn
Next it's, My business has picked because of this thread, right alan?

Isn't that the next phase of the scumbags bow out?

Do the RIGHT thing alan and give him a FULL refund.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:47 PM   #44
JungleHabitats
Dennis , He paid $180.50 for the cage he sold that cage for $100 hes getting his $80.50 back he will not be out anything he will be back to square one ... Im sorry if thats not pleasurable for you but thats how this is going to happen .

Old 09-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #45
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleHabitats
Dennis , He paid $180.50 for the cage he sold that cage for $100 hes getting his $80.50 back he will not be out anything he will be back to square one ... Im sorry if thats not pleasurable for you but thats how this is going to happen .

I haven't stated anything negative either way on this thread. I asked a simple question as to why Steve might not have complained.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #46
JungleHabitats
Wes you nor anyone else here will not force me to pay him more then the $80.50 he is due , hes getting everything he had in it BACK plain n simple i dont care how much you shout off your soap box wes hes getting what hes due nothing more nothing less. Good day folks far as I am concerned this is over and done Steve was happy and stated so, so I could care less what you want me to do wes you were not the customer so far as I am concerned between me and the customer things gave been made right
Have a good day

Old 09-04-2007, 03:13 PM   #47
ravensgait
Alan, from reading the emails between you and Steve. It looks like the cage you sent Steve was a free one.. Has the free status some how changed now??

If the cage was free then you still owe Steve a full refund for the cage he never received.. Randy

Old 09-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #48
Griz
I agree Randy. Either it was free or it wasn't. There's no room for interpretation here.

Griz

Old 09-04-2007, 05:06 PM   #49
Serafim
Alans email regarding the freebie Order Number: 30

Detailed Invoice:
http://junglehabitatsplastics.com/w...nfo&order_id=30

Date Ordered: Thursday 08 FebruaryDate Ordered: Thursday 08 February, 2007

The comments for your order are: doors are 15 1/8 x 18 for the cage
steve I
am waiting on white for the other cage to come in sometime next week.
this
cage coming is a freebie i will be building the paid for one soon as
my
white gets in to my suppliers . When i say freebie its a slat front
but its
dirty plastic on the white so please dont judge that cage as the
item
that will be coming shortly

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Your order has shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions

You never said anything other than freebie. Looks like you are trying to weasel out of Steves well deserved refund. I know he sold the "FREEBIE" but you cannot keep the diffrence between the freebie and what he ordered. Give the man his money back

Old 09-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #50
critical bill
Alan, you can absolve yourself of guilt through excuses if you want. The cage was free. You made it from scraps. Bottom of the pile crap scrap stuff. It required Steve to do your labor that you had to instruct him how to do. You didn't even apologize.

Ya know...it didn't seem to embarrass you then when you had to instruct Steve how to make adjustments to a cage that you should have completed before sending. Why should it embarrass you now to keep part of his money and be a thief. Thats what you are right now...you do know that don't you? Just another thief we read about on fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!