Michale Pennell Python In A Pear Tree - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2004, 12:15 PM   #1
masterofpythons
Michale Pennell Python In A Pear Tree

I just recieved a beautiful, healthy partially striped '02 coastal from Michael. His service is outstanding and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a coastal. I know he still has some for sale on KS. He put up with all my questions, and just is an all around honest, nice guy.

Old 02-11-2004, 04:42 PM   #2
sputnik
Thumbs up OH YEAH

I did a trade with Michael recently.

Everything went great, also highly recommended by myself to all as an honest guy who makes doing a trade easy and a pleasure!

A good guy through and through!

Old 11-21-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
sixgunsun1177
Just about 5 minutes ago I popped the box on a pair of 66% het Albino Ball Pythons from Michael Pennell MPenn. They were packed incredibly well, warm and active as soon as I open the box. They are setup now and exploring their enclosures.

I couldn't be happier with these guys and I will definitely keep an eye out for other great offerings from Python in a Pear Tree. I highly reccomen Michael, he's a great breeder and service man.

He even adjusted his schedule to work with the upcoming colder temps and got the snakes out to me very quickly. I can't say enough good about this deal.

Old 11-21-2006, 12:11 PM   #4
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Can't go wrong...

with Michael. Michael has been a vendor at my Expos for years and someone I considered a friend before that. Don't hestate to buy from him. He is one of the good guys.

Old 11-21-2006, 01:54 PM   #5
Lynn
Michael is a great person awesome breeder and I am honored to call him our friend...He is a Man of his word..keep up the awesome work Michael...

Old 12-09-2007, 09:29 PM   #6
Seraqael
I have not had much occasion to post here before, but I wanted to put in another positive recommendation for Michael. I purchased a juvenile Antaresia childreni from him at the Austin herp expo; the snake is beautiful, healthy, and feeding with no problems on frozen/thawed pinkies. Michael was very friendly and professional at the show and he has kept up an occasional e-mail correspondence with me, even though the purchase I made from him was relatively minor. If you're looking for an animal and he has it, buy it from him.

Old 12-09-2007, 11:46 PM   #7
SteveHiss
Michael is a great guy.

Just spent this past weekend with he and his girls at the Austin Reptile Expo.

Had a great time and went out to dinner with them as well.

Can't go wrong doing business with him.

Steve Hammack

Old 12-10-2007, 12:34 AM   #8
shyne09
I got a Red Male Coastal Carpet Python from Mike in Oct.

Was packed excellent, service was outstanding and he gave me time to hold and pay for the snake.

He is an excellent feeder and is very healthy.

MIKE ROCKS!!

Mike

Old 12-12-2007, 11:07 PM   #9
dorton
Thumbs Up here too!!
Just got a pair of coastals from him, they looked better than anticipated.

Old 12-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
ExecutiveReptiles
What else can I say/add about Micheal Pennell, He is FOR SURE one of the good guys, I have purchased from him in the past and look forward to doing so again, wish there where more breeders like him, he produces some TOP NOTCH specimens, I have been VERY happy with my purchases....I HIGHLY recomend him to ANYONE....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!