Michale Pennell Python In A Pear Tree - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #11
Nokturnel Tom
Great guy!

I recently picked up a Chlidrens Python from Michael and it is doing great. All his snakes are top notch, I have seen tons of babies he has had for sale at local shows for several years now and if you're looking for any Pythons I highly recommend contacting him. He is a great guy with killer animals.
Tom Stevens
TomsSnakes.com
TomsCleanAir.com

Old 12-16-2007, 07:56 AM   #12
frankykeno
Just wanted to add in my own experience with Michael Pennell. Michael was kind enough to assist with shipping 5 snakes for a friend of mine to me as his experience with cold weather shipping was greater than hers. He did a fantastic job, the snakes came in beautifully and safely packed. Every one of them was warm, went into their tubs with ease, settled in immediately and showed no obvious stress from shipping.

It's very nice to see when a more experienced person steps up to help and does it for the benefit of the snakes. Thanks again Michael!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #13
MPenn
I want to thank everyone for the kind words. They are very much appreciated!

To Tim Cole, Steve Hammack, Tom Stevens, Lynn Hendricks, and Dave Kendrick: Your friendships are truly special and something I will always cherish.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!