Boa with pied markings - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 03:15 PM   #31
ms_terese
WOW! I'm amazed that a vet would be willing to verify an animal as a piebald with such minimal white (I believe Eamonn said it was about 2%). I'd be interested in seeing the documentation that explains his theory on the genetics of that animal (Eamonn's). Of course, I've not seen Rick's boa, so I have no idea how his boa visually compares with Eamonn's.

Regardless of who says what, the animals are and will continue to be what they are, so I wish the owners of them the best of luck in their breeding projects.

Old 08-16-2004, 03:36 PM   #32
Bill_Leverton
Ok how can a Vet look at a snake and say its a PIED???????????? Just because it has spots dont mean JACK. IMHO Its a $100 snake your trying to get big bucks for if someone offered a $1000 for it you should of took it and if it proved out then split the profits ...if not give them back the $900 everybody ive talked to says the same that is no pied

Old 08-16-2004, 04:34 PM   #33
bryan
Talking o

you now this argument could just go on and on and on its real just a weast of ower time trying to prove this <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> to you guys, and by the way we are not trying to sell any thing so you got us all rong these are ower personal pet so we are not try to rip anyone off so just give us some time and you will be seeing alot of us. ower names will be known maybe not any time soon but later for having the first pied boas you all can say all you want we no what we have i'm sorry you all have no life and just set around and put down on other people you are the ones that are looking bad so bless you lonely hart and in sted of going agenst the idea you should embrace it in sted you look like jerks so sorry again and good luck with you down sizing life.
thank you
bryan beadling, eamonn n rick
c-ya

Old 08-16-2004, 05:19 PM   #34
ms_terese
Bryan,

I hope you've gotten the blessing of Rick & Eamonn before speaking for them in that last post.

Old 08-16-2004, 05:29 PM   #35
willykink
;)

must have hit a sore spot if mr 3rd grade bryan needs to resort to profanity huh?

Old 08-16-2004, 06:29 PM   #36
dhserps
3rd grade

he spells like he is in 3rd grade

Old 08-16-2004, 06:49 PM   #37
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
I have a female Col. Boa with white spots on her. She may be Het for Pie-bald. Make an offer. Please serous offers only. I have been offerd $1000.00 already
Oh he's not trying to sell it so we read this wrong and pulled this ad out of thin air .... Dude please learn to spell your post are making me Cross-Eyed . Hey if I am wrong and these are for real then you will be rich and hire a teacher to teach you spell or at least type for you

Old 08-16-2004, 06:59 PM   #38
SpiralTailRanch
Egads.

I love how everyone around here thinks the same way I do. Saves me a lot of typing and insults to this moron.

I do love how fast he was at "getting papers" on his snake. Under 24 hours? Thats a new record for genetic testing. Was it one of those back-alley doctor/vet/tattoo/insurance offices he went to?

Old 08-16-2004, 11:53 PM   #39
ms_terese
One other thing...

Just to clarify....when you say "joe tarries", do you mean "Joe Terry's"?

Old 08-17-2004, 01:44 AM   #40
TheVipersHouse
lol

i read all the posts on this just for some light reading..
let me get this straight this guy bryan (who cant spell for $h!t ) my 2 year old spells better then him
is defending these 2 people that actually own the boas in question?
where exactly does this bryan fit in except for being a foul mouthed little punk that needs to go back to school?
i see hes a new member
must be the actuall person hiding who he is to defend himself ..
Bryan you say they arent for sale that they are keeping them ?
well why the hell is there an ad with them for sale?
and i tell you what i would beleive Clay over anything you say any day byran ...
cause theres NO VET AROUND THATS LEGIT WOULD LOOK AT THAT BOA AND CALL IT A PIED BOA AND SAY ITS GENETIC BY BREEDING THE BABIES BACK TO THE FATHER ..
CAUSE A VET WOULDNT RISK HIS REPUTATION IN THE HERP INDUSTRY BY MAKING CLAIMS OF GRANDURE WITHOUT SOMEKIND OF HARD EVIDENSE TO SUPPORT WHAT HE SAYS ....

why arent the people who actually own these boas in question defending themselves ? why is bryan doing all the defending ?
i still say hes 1 of the actuall people that own the boa thats just hiding to make themselves look better somehow ...lol
JMHO!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread