Mike Shoemaker AKA Rebel Dragons good guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2007, 10:57 AM   #21
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Ok, Anthony, I'll spell it out for you. Mike Shoemaker lied, cheated, took advantage of people, and generally behaved like a foolish jerk.

He has made NO recompense.
Seems like I should write more..... nah
And you know this for a fact how? Have you lately discussed what happened back then with the 3 of them and found out nothing was done? You seem overly sure of that statement.

NO recompense at all? He never owned up to what he did? He never apologized publicly for it? He never stood there and took the hits he was due for it? Did you read the same thread I read?

Mike did what 99% of those called out on this board don't do. He admitted to it , he apologized for it and he took his lumps for it. AND on top of all that ..... OMG say it isn't true ...... he worked at redeeming himself in the eyes of his peers , his friends , his customers and the reptile community. HOLY CRAP BATMAN , WE GOT A SURE FIRED FELON HERE!!!!

Try not to dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back for outting a guy that screwed up , apologized and worked hard at redeeming himself. If you read , real , real hard , the first several posts in this thread you might get it.

Only thing I see here is a good path to redemption for Mike.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #22
jsrocket
My mistake on the date. Maybe you guys are right about him changing his ways, but honestly, I have NEVER seen a manipulator of his caliber NOT resort to his/her old ways when the going gets tough. Hopefully, I am wrong on this one.

Old 07-07-2007, 12:46 AM   #23
Denisebme
Quote:
Ok, Anthony, I'll spell it out for you. Mike Shoemaker lied, cheated, took advantage of people, and generally behaved like a foolish jerk.

Yeah. I don't even know Mike and I found myself on the wrong end of one of his little schemes. You remember the one where they were going around trying to convince people that a test we all knew existed didn't exist, and that a lab I KNEW had run my tests didn't really run them?
Oh yeah, add to that the fact that he said he wasn't going to breed his KNOWN POSITIVE AV dragons, and yet now he's selling the babies from his KNOWN POSITIVE parents.
I'll bet I still have the email where he apologizes to me for running around calling me a liar behind my back based on absolutely nothing, boy bet he was red when he found out that I was the one telling the truth.
"Good Guy", a definite NOT!

Old 12-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #24
Laura Fopiano
Color me stupid!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=106700

Old 12-09-2007, 01:14 AM   #25
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Mike ranks up there as a hell of a great guy to deal with. Asked plenty of questions before the purchase to ensure the proper setups would be in place , advised me of the weather so I could pack for the temps and promptly called when he got the package.

We also have him doing our website and feel confident that any future deals with Mike as a buyer or seller will go just as smooth.
Strike that. I have the master files on the way and will have any logos or mention of " Rebel Dragons " or " Rebel Designs " taken off the site. We already have someone lined up to finish it and will no longer deal at all , ever , freakin period with Mike Shoemaker.

Old 12-09-2007, 01:26 AM   #26
BryonsBoas
Quote:
My mistake on the date. Maybe you guys are right about him changing his ways, but honestly, I have NEVER seen a manipulator of his caliber NOT resort to his/her old ways when the going gets tough. Hopefully, I am wrong on this one.
I'm going to apologize for my previous post in response to yours quoted.

Quote:
And you know this for a fact how? Have you lately discussed what happened back then with the 3 of them and found out nothing was done? You seem overly sure of that statement.

NO recompense at all? He never owned up to what he did? He never apologized publicly for it? He never stood there and took the hits he was due for it? Did you read the same thread I read?

Mike did what 99% of those called out on this board don't do. He admitted to it , he apologized for it and he took his lumps for it. AND on top of all that ..... OMG say it isn't true ...... he worked at redeeming himself in the eyes of his peers , his friends , his customers and the reptile community. HOLY CRAP BATMAN , WE GOT A SURE FIRED FELON HERE!!!!

Try not to dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back for outting a guy that screwed up , apologized and worked hard at redeeming himself. If you read , real , real hard , the first several posts in this thread you might get it.

Only thing I see here is a good path to redemption for Mike.
I was wrong and you did not deserve the response I gave. For that I apologize.

Old 12-09-2007, 01:31 AM   #27
BryonsBoas
Should have quoted this one ...

Quote:

Old 12-09-2007, 01:33 AM   #28
Wilomn
Don't kick yourself too hard Bry, the guy was a pro. You just tried to be nice and give him another chance. Based on the info you had and what you felt, you were not out of line with what you said.

NOW you know better. THEN you didn't. It makes a difference.

Old 12-09-2007, 02:26 AM   #29
Serafim
Yeah Bryon Don't kick yourself. This guy was showing people what they wanted to see. Change in his ways. You cannot see the future how were you to know that he would pull some crap like this. Your a good guy and nothing has changed with regards to that... Stay Kewl....

Old 12-09-2007, 06:26 AM   #30
varnyard
I agree with these guys Bry and Laura, you are a good guys, mike used his lies and con games on you. It is all water under the bridge now, you need not beat yourself up over it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!